PDA

View Full Version : I have done some Pat Vegas research and demand the signing of Lemar

Pat Vegas
07-13-2017, 04:23 PM
He has a tremendous cross.

With him whipping them in and Ozil assists Mr Lacazette will get a **** load of goals.

Even better if Sanchez stays.

The title is ours.

Just Trent
07-13-2017, 04:35 PM

With him whipping them in and Ozil assists Mr Lacazette will get a **** load of goals.

The title is ours.

Monaco are selling all their players to City, Chelsea and refusing to trade with us. I'm blaming Kronke. He probably spends too much time chasing Mexicans around his ranch in Texas, and doesn't do enough networking on the European billionaire scene.

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 04:47 PM
#fourth #carlingcup

The title is ours.

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 04:48 PM
Monaco are selling all their players to City, Chelsea and refusing to trade with us. I'm blaming Kronke. He probably spends too much time chasing Mexicans around his ranch in Texas, and doesn't do enough networking on the European billionaire scene.

Seen.

Man are jokers #skeng

Just Trent
07-13-2017, 05:04 PM
Seen.

Man are jokers #skeng

He's a dreadful billionaire though. I bet he doesn't know any of the good places to moor a yacht in Monaco, or have a clue where to get the best hookers.

Rich
07-14-2017, 07:33 AM
He's a dreadful billionaire though. I bet he doesn't know any of the good places to moor a yacht in Monaco, or have a clue where to get the best hookers.

Can't deny that he has a penchant for picking out some awfully ghastly three pieces, though.