PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, this is an intersting theory for us to discuss. What do you think?

Sir C
07-13-2017, 02:18 PM
"Maybe your preference for women with vaginas over women with pénises is, to some degree, influenced by our cissexist society."

SWv2
07-13-2017, 02:20 PM
"Maybe your preference for women with vaginas over women with pénises is, to some degree, influenced by our cissexist society."

Women don't have pénises Dutch.

Pokster
07-13-2017, 02:21 PM

His mum's had loads tbh

Ash
07-13-2017, 02:21 PM

If we all ignore these people is there any chance they might go away?

Sir C
07-13-2017, 02:23 PM
If we all ignore these people is there any chance they might go away?

None whatsoever, unfortunately. Their mentalness is becoming mainstream and normal.

You have heard, I suppose, that there are to be no more 'Ladies and gentlemen' announcements on the toob? For the benefit of the transers?

Sir C
07-13-2017, 02:24 PM

How dare you! If xe self-identifies as a woman, xe is a woman, pénis or no.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to twitter's social justice warrior team.

SWv2
07-13-2017, 02:26 PM
How dare you! If xe self-identifies as a woman, xe is a woman, pénis or no.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to twitter's social justice warrior team.

Nah bóllocks I'm having none of this fúcking nonsense.

They are nutters, no need to expand on that. Fúck them all their eyes.

Sir C
07-13-2017, 02:28 PM
Nah bóllocks I'm having none of this fúcking nonsense.

They are nutters, no need to expand on that. Fúck them all their eyes.

Well yes. You know that. I know that. But you can't say it publicly any more, or you get abused :-(

AWIMB is our last refuge.

SWv2
07-13-2017, 02:31 PM
Well yes. You know that. I know that. But you can't say it publicly any more, or you get abused :-(

Well it is the silly people who give these people the oxygen of coverage that deserve to be shot.

Guardian journalists, Monty, Americans, The Boss.

It all started with that Jenner freak. I blame it.

Brentwood
07-13-2017, 02:33 PM

http://www.zipdialog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/VIDA-gender-survey.png

Sir C
07-13-2017, 02:37 PM

That reminds me, I must pop to Tesco for a pint of gender fluid.

Ash
07-13-2017, 02:39 PM

I wonder what happens if you tick none of them but write 'Female' in the box. After all, it's not listed. Presumably you get thrown out of the organisation for being a cisnormative oppressor.

Ash
07-13-2017, 02:39 PM
That reminds me, I must pop to Tesco for a pint of gender fluid.

Maybe pick up a bottle of Two Spirit while you're there.

Monty92
07-13-2017, 02:40 PM
I wonder what happens if you tick none of them but write 'Female' in the box. After all, it's not listed. Presumably you get thrown out of the organisation for being a cisnormative oppressor.

Ahem..it says "continued"

Ash
07-13-2017, 02:43 PM
Ahem..it says "continued"

Ah, I see. Which did you choose btw?

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 02:44 PM

I think it's a little unfair that Ray Wilkins gets his own category.

Monty92
07-13-2017, 02:46 PM
I think it's a little unfair that Ray Wilkins gets his own category.

:clap:

Monty92
07-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Ah, I see. Which did you choose btw?

None of your business, suffice to say I like my gender how I like my pizza.

Sir C
None of your business, suffice to say that I like my gender how I like my pizza.

Black and with a big cóck?

SWv2

Sweet mother of Jesus. Must be wild confusing to be out on the pull these days.

Sir C
07-13-2017, 02:48 PM

Sorry, that was for reg. Just a general enquiry.

7sisters
07-13-2017, 02:49 PM
None whatsoever, unfortunately. Their mentalness is becoming mainstream and normal.

You have heard, I suppose, that there are to be no more 'Ladies and gentlemen' announcements on the toob? For the benefit of the transers?

There was a lady presenting the weather this morning..
I wondered how she'd hold the umbrella what with the lazer pointy thing in her other hand..

Monty92
07-13-2017, 02:50 PM
There was a lady presenting the weather this morning..
One knew instinctively that this was the BBC

Isn't basically every child that appears on Sesame Street nowadays some kind of mongoloid?

Burney
07-13-2017, 03:07 PM
Isn't basically every child that appears on Sesame Street nowadays some kind of mongoloid?

Diversity is in and of itself a moral virtue. Hadn't you heard?

Nobody knows why or can suggest many tangible benefits that it offers, but it's a virtue nonetheless.

Monty92
07-13-2017, 03:10 PM

Nobody knows why or can suggest many tangible benefits that it offers, but it's a virtue nonetheless.

I guess it's to encourage kids to realise that people who don't look or act 'normal' should be treated with the same respect as those that do.

Unfortunately, a recent encounter between my 3-year-old (who has a Nigerian childminder) and a black family at the soft play centre proved that exposure does not necessarily always have the desired effect :-\

Burney
07-13-2017, 03:21 PM
I guess it's to encourage kids to realise that people who don't look or act 'normal' should be treated with the same respect as those that do.

Unfortunately, a recent encounter between my 3-year-old (who has a Nigerian childminder) and a black family at the soft play centre proved that exposure does not necessarily always have the desired effect :-\

The idea is nonsense. Children are keen students of difference. We are pack animals and they want nothing more than to conform to the norm and that often means shunning or marginalising those who do not.

Human nature, innit. Good intentions aren't gonna change it.

Did your son scream the place down when confronted by schwartzers?

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 03:22 PM

I was just gonna say ..

Sir C
07-13-2017, 03:24 PM

Not all diversity, of course. Diversity of opinion is very much haram.

Monty92
07-13-2017, 03:24 PM
The idea is nonsense. Children are keen students of difference. We are pack animals and they want nothing more than to conform to the norm and that often means shunning or marginalising those who do not.

Human nature, innit. Good intentions aren't gonna change it.

Did your son scream the place down when confronted by schwartzers?

He started asking why those people talk funny (they had strong West African accents) and then insisted that I keep all our belongings close to me as he was sure the boys were gonna steal our stuff.

It was utterly, utterly mortifying, The family actually got up and left :-(

Burney
07-13-2017, 03:27 PM
He started asking why those people talk funny (they had strong West African accents) and then insisted that I keep all our belongings close to me as he was sure the boys were gonna steal our stuff.

:hehe: To be fair, West Africans do talk funny and will rob you blind as soon as look at you.

The boy has good instincts imo. Don't discourage them.

Burney
07-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Not all diversity, of course. Diversity of opinion is very much haram.

True enough. Also, nobody's bothered about a lack of diversity if it means a lack of white faces for some reason.

Sir C
07-13-2017, 03:29 PM

Hmm. Either he is a vicious racist or has learnt young to distinguish between west and east Africans.

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 03:30 PM
True enough. Also, nobody's bothered about a lack of diversity if it means a lack of white faces for some reason.

Have you been reading National Review again?

Burney
07-13-2017, 03:32 PM
Have you been reading National Review again?

No. This. Much more depressing.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XDV5R78/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 03:34 PM

In fairness, my nephews and nieces have never liked the look of their grandmothers. Understandable, of course; loathsome, vicious beasts, those. But that's not the point. No, the point I'm trying to make is it's nothing to do with race or colour of anybody's skin. Some people, you just don't like.

Monty92
07-13-2017, 03:36 PM

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XDV5R78/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Did you see that Murray was called a hate preacher on the BBC and they were forced to apologise live on air (after he complained)?

As was the distinguished Muslim reformer Majid Nawaz.

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 03:37 PM

Ah, yes. Books, you see. Nothing good ever comes of them, once a man has reached fifteen years of age.

A little Mark Steyn at least? I remember AWIMB's Hilary always liked him.

Burney
07-13-2017, 03:39 PM
Did you see that Murray was called a hate preacher on the BBC and they were forced to apologise live on air (after he complained)?

As was the distinguished Muslim reformer Majid Nawaz.

Yup. It's straight out of the Alan/Alan apologist playbook. In his book, Murray in fact describes the tendency of such people and the establishment that for some reason supports them to treat those who shout 'Fire' as though they were actually the arsonists. Thus is dissent quashed.

Sir C
07-13-2017, 03:40 PM
Ah, yes. Books, you see. Nothing good ever comes of them, once a man has reached fifteen years of age.

Didn't he used to play for QPR?

Burney

Yes. I follow him on Twitter and enjoy his work very much. A touch glib at times, but entertaining, so that's forgivable.

Burney
Didn't he used to play for QPR?

And Chelsea? Peanut-headed little cünt, wasn't he?

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 03:43 PM
Yes. I follow him on Twitter and enjoy his work very much. A touch glib at times, but entertaining, so that's forgivable.

Oh.

I was expecting you to pull away your skirts with one hand while clutching your pearls with the other :hehe:

:-|

Burney
07-13-2017, 03:44 PM
Oh.

I was expecting you to pull away your skirts with one hand while clutching your pearls with the other :hehe:

:-|

You think me a pearl-clutcher, r? :-( I am clearly giving the wrong impression.

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 03:47 PM
You think me a pearl-clutcher, r? :-( I am clearly giving the wrong impression.

Only sometimes, which is why you're fascinating.

Sir C
07-13-2017, 03:48 PM

If you get to fúck him, may I watch?

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 03:51 PM
It's all smartphones nowadays; nobody just watches anymore ;-)

If you get to fúck him, may I watch?

Burney
07-13-2017, 03:55 PM

Yes. The word 'fascinating' would be so much more flattering if I didn't know you were the child of head-shrinkers*. Makes it difficult not to mentally put the word 'clinically' in front of it. :-(

*As in trick cyclists. Not a racial slur.

Burney
07-13-2017, 03:55 PM
It's all smartphones nowadays; nobody just watches anymore ;-)

I believe consent is considered polite, no? And I most assuredly don't grant it.

Sir C
07-13-2017, 03:57 PM
I believe consent is considered polite, no? And I most assuredly don't grant it.

Ooh, check out Mr Snowflake here :rolleyes:

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 04:01 PM
Yes. The word 'fascinating' would be so much more flattering if I didn't know you were the child of head-shrinkers*. Makes it difficult not to mentally put the word 'clinically' in front of it. :-(

*As in trick cyclists. Not a racial slur.

Yeah. I get that alot, but it's not my fault.

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 04:03 PM
Ooh, check out Mr Snowflake here :rolleyes:

:nod: He's basically committed a hate crime there.

Burney
07-13-2017, 04:08 PM
:nod: He's basically committed a hate crime there.

Apparently, it's no longer OK for white chicks to say they don't fancy black blokes. Doing so would be a hate crime.
Mind you, it's also apparently a hate crime for you and I not to sleep with chicks with dicks.

I think this basically means we have to sleep with everyone or we're racist/sexist/transphobic/homophobic.

Complicated business. Glad I'm out of it, really.

redgunamo
07-13-2017, 04:51 PM
Apparently, it's no longer OK for white chicks to say they don't fancy black blokes. Doing so would be a hate crime.
Mind you, it's also apparently a hate crime for you and I not to sleep with chicks with dicks.

I think this basically means we have to sleep with everyone or we're racist/sexist/transphobic/homophobic.

Complicated business. Glad I'm out of it, really.

Indeed. Not even my wife wants promiscuous sex with me. Good job too, I suppose.