PDA

View Full Version : Lst pre-season we had a couple of young lads who were due to fart lightning

Sir C
07-12-2017, 03:45 PM
and shít thunder. One was the Jeff. Who was the other kid, and what became of them?

SWv2
07-12-2017, 03:51 PM
and shít thunder. One was the Jeff. Who was the other kid, and what became of them?

There was a chap called Zelalem (Gideon?) who was supposed to be the next big thing before Reine Adelaide. He turned out to nothing but a dirty fúcking Hun and can basically rot in hell.

Before him there was another super kid called Crowley who we stole from Villa. Anyway he turned out to be a **** also.

There is a new Reine Adelaide this season, Nelson I think. He won’t make it either.

Pat Vegas
07-12-2017, 03:52 PM

Young lad called Theo something. They've been talking about him for years.

redgunamo
07-12-2017, 03:52 PM
There was a chap called Zelalem (Gideon?) who was supposed to be the next big thing before Reine Adelaide. He turned out to nothing but a dirty fúcking Hun and can basically rot in hell.

Before him there was another super kid called Crowley who we stole from Villa. Anyway he turned out to be a **** also.

There is a new Reine Adelaide this season, Nelson I think. He won’t make it either.

What about Lacazette? And why have we got so many players called "Alex" :rubchin:

Sir C
07-12-2017, 03:53 PM

:sigh: And I got myself all excited, as well.

Pat Vegas
07-12-2017, 03:55 PM

I gave up on these youngsters Sir C
I was told we had Fabregas #2 Fran Merida,
How about Wellington Silva? he had one good game for Bolton on loan and everyone went mental.

What about Quincy Owuse-Abeyie?

redgunamo
07-12-2017, 03:58 PM

They all went to the zoo today. Sol has just put the Reducer in on these poor kangaroos.

Which is nice :-|

http://dailycannon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/sol-campbell-taronga-zoo-5.jpg

SWv2
07-12-2017, 03:58 PM

You are best to completely ignore these wee fúckers until they play with the first team.

No good can come from premature excitement about teenage boys.

Pat Vegas
07-12-2017, 03:59 PM
You are best to completely ignore these wee fúckers until they play with the first team.

No good can come from premature excitement about teenage boys.

And even when they do proceed with caution. Iwobi for example I am told he is excellent.

Burney
07-12-2017, 04:00 PM

Queen Adelaide is a very silly surname.

SWv2
07-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Queen Adelaide is a very silly surname.

He is French.

Rich
07-12-2017, 04:18 PM

Crowley is joining Wilhem II on a permanent deal.

Rich
07-12-2017, 04:20 PM
They all went to the zoo today. Sol has just put the Reducer in on these poor kangaroos.

Which is nice :-|

http://dailycannon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/sol-campbell-taronga-zoo-5.jpg

Why on Earth is Sol Cambell out there FFS?? He better have paid his own fare.

PSRB
07-12-2017, 04:29 PM

Apparently, has a shocking attitude. Will do well in Netherlands :hide:

Ash
07-12-2017, 04:53 PM
He is French.

You have become quite well-informed on the details of our young players outside the first team squad.

You've changed, man.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-12-2017, 04:54 PM

Queen Adelaide was married to Willem IV.

Eddie Nketiah will be the one to set them alight, not this season though.

Ash
07-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Why on Earth is Sol Cambell out there FFS?? He better have paid his own fare.

Apparently the banter is lovely.