PDA

View Full Version : Currently trying to explain why calling something 'Shipping's Pearl Harbour' is

Burney
07-12-2017, 03:30 PM
utterly fùcking retarded. My colleague's struggling to grasp the problem.

Fùck me. :-(

Pat Vegas
07-12-2017, 03:31 PM
utterly fùcking retarded. My colleague's struggling to grasp the problem.

Fùck me. :-(

That's strange considering everyone is so ****ing overly sensitive these days.

Even the lefties are attacking the lefties.

Burney
07-12-2017, 03:38 PM

It's not really the sensitivity of the issue that bothers me, f. It's more the fact that infamous naval disaster Pearl Harbour was shipping's Pearl Harbour - what with all the ships that got sunk and all.

redgunamo
07-12-2017, 03:38 PM

Blame the Donald, imo #winning

Pat Vegas
07-12-2017, 03:45 PM
It's not really the sensitivity of the issue that bothers me, f. It's more the fact that infamous naval disaster Pearl Harbour was shipping's Pearl Harbour - what with all the ships that got sunk and all.

I wasn't suggesting you were Burney.

I've been to Pearl Harbour.

eastgermanautos
07-12-2017, 03:55 PM
I wasn't suggesting you were Burney.

I've been to Pearl Harbour.

First of all it's Pearl Harbor. I don't go to your country and start calling the place Buckingham Residence.

Burney
07-12-2017, 03:57 PM
First of all it's Pearl Harbor. I don't go to your country and start calling the place Buckingham Residence.

Listen mate, Hawaii was ours and you lot nicked it. It's Pearl Harbour until we tell you otherwise.

Pat Vegas
07-12-2017, 03:58 PM

:hehe: That's why they still have a Union Jack on their flag.

IUFG
07-12-2017, 04:22 PM

the English cannot be held responsible for your thick, ****ing countryfolk's absolute, ****ing cacography.