PDA

View Full Version : Oi, Peter, there's still a question about Allans waiting for your reply down below

Monty92
07-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Speaking of which, I found out last week that my Muslim neighbour is called Alan.

I discovered this after having cause to go round to his flat. While inside, he offered me a beer and then brought me a pint glass with half a can of Fosters poured in it.

Even as a Jew I know that this is massively, massively bad form, right? You don't give someone a pint glass a quarter full of beer, shirely?

Sir C
07-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Speaking of which, I found out last week that my Muslim neighbour is called Alan.

I discovered this after having cause to go round to his flat. While inside, he offered me a beer and then brought me a pint glass with half a can of Fosters poured in it.

Even as a Jew I know that this is massively, massively bad form, right? You don't give someone a pint glass a quarter full of beer, shirely?

I'd say offering someone Fosters is the worst outrage here, to be honest.

In fairness, he's unlikely to be an expert on the subject of beer, but still. Fosters?

redgunamo
07-12-2017, 12:40 PM

Perhaps your reputation precedes you :-(

Monty92
07-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Perhaps your reputation precedes you :-(

You say that, but the girlfriend was well impressed on holiday when I necked a pint, a bottle of wine and two shots of grappa over dinner. Not so impressed with my childcare efforts the following day.

redgunamo
07-12-2017, 12:46 PM
You say that, but the girlfriend was well impressed on holiday when I necked a pint, a bottle of wine and two shots of grappa over dinner. Not so impressed with my childcare efforts the following day.

Oh, well played. It's always a good feeling to be able to impress the ladies. Mine's German; been drinking me under the table* for over twenty years :-|

*So to speak.

Pokster
07-12-2017, 12:46 PM
I'd say offering someone Fosters is the worst outrage here, to be honest.

In fairness, he's unlikely to be an expert on the subject of beer, but still. Fosters?

It does show as well that Monty goes on about MO being his neighbour.... monty lives in some ****ty flat while MO lives in some great big mansion a couple of hundred yards away..... on the nice end of the street

Sir C
07-12-2017, 12:48 PM
It does show as well that Monty goes on about MO being his neighbour.... monty lives in some ****ty flat while MO lives in some great big mansion a couple of hundred yards away..... on the nice end of the street

We have no evidence that it is s hitty flat, do we? It may be a luxury apartment. He does pull 6 figures, you know. He told us. :poncingoffhiswoman:

Pokster
07-12-2017, 12:49 PM
We have no evidence that it is s hitty flat, do we? It may be a luxury apartment. He does pull 6 figures, you know. He told us. :poncingoffhiswoman:

Oh yes, i remember that, he let it slip in passing. A real gent wouldn't brag about his income, or being a stalker wearing a vest

Sir C
07-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Oh yes, i remember that, he let it slip in passing. A real gent wouldn't brag about his income, or being a stalker wearing a vest

To be fair, I don't believe anyone has ever claimed monty as a gent, real or otherwise. No, even monty admits to being a third rate guttersnipe who fantasises about boning his old nan :-(

Pokster
07-12-2017, 12:51 PM
To be fair, I don't believe anyone has ever claimed monty as a gent, real or otherwise. No, even monty admits to being a third rate guttersnipe who fantasises about boning his old nan :-(

pass me the bucket

redgunamo
07-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry :homer:

pass me the bucket

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Oh, well played. It's always a good feeling to be able to impress the ladies. Mine's German; been drinking me under the table* for over twenty years :-|

*So to speak.

I do like a good German woman.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-12-2017, 06:28 PM

Monty earns 6 figures?

Peter
07-13-2017, 08:34 AM

You see. Sensible lad. His religion bans alcohol so as a modern compromise he drinks Fosters. In small amounts.

Modern Islam :)

SWv2
07-13-2017, 09:43 AM

I will be honest with you.

I assume this was not around the 2am mark and your arrival in his gaff was not because he was having a house party and thus the Fosters was not the only thing left in the fridge.

He's a fúcking wrong 'un from the get go. Should have punched the fúcker.