PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather broke rumour

Tony C
07-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Looooool owes the IRS over $100m and needed to fight Conor to pay them.

Burney
07-12-2017, 09:18 AM

I saw this MacGregor chap sparring with some mid-level boxer and he kept getting tagged. If that's anything to go by, Mayweather's going to kill him.

Pokster
07-12-2017, 09:19 AM
I saw this MacGregor chap sparring with some mid-level boxer and he kept getting tagged. If that's anything to go by, Mayweather's going to kill him.

The whole fight is 1 complete joke imo... shouldn't happen as it is only to make them loads of money

Luis Anaconda
07-12-2017, 09:25 AM

Won't even be a contest but they'll make a fortune :shrug: or it seems the IRS will in this case

Ash
07-12-2017, 09:26 AM
The whole fight is 1 complete joke imo... shouldn't happen as it is only to make them loads of money

Why else would anyone get their skull smashed about other than to make loads of money?

Pat Vegas
07-12-2017, 09:27 AM

It's all a 'work' imo.

Probably will be a quite a bore fest. But Connor will do better than people think.

Burney
07-12-2017, 09:30 AM
Won't even be a contest but they'll make a fortune :shrug: or it seems the IRS will in this case

I don't really see how anyone thinks that putting someone who isn't a boxer in against a guy who is widely regarded as the best fighter of his generation (albeit that he's a bit old) is a good idea or likely to make for a good spectacle.

redgunamo
07-12-2017, 09:33 AM
I don't really see how anyone thinks that putting someone who isn't a boxer in against a guy who is widely regarded as the best fighter of his generation (albeit that he's a bit old) is a good idea or likely to make for a good spectacle.

I doubt they're doing it for the purists, to be honest.

Burney
07-12-2017, 09:35 AM
I doubt they're doing it for the purists, to be honest.

I'm just curious who's going to pay 90 dollars to watch such a thing on Pay Per View. You'd have to be mental.

Burney
07-12-2017, 09:36 AM
It's all a 'work' imo.

Probably will be a quite a bore fest. But Connor will do better than people think.

My guess is that Mayweather will prop him up for as long as possible all the while cutting him to bits.

SWv2
07-12-2017, 09:41 AM

I am quite shocked as not for a second did I think this fight was being driven by money.

redgunamo
07-12-2017, 09:45 AM
I'm just curious who's going to pay 90 dollars to watch such a thing on Pay Per View. You'd have to be mental.

Well, lots of companies will pay for the advertising certainly. And that's how it goes nowadays; it's not really about the public, the punters, anymore; businesses just sell stuff to other businesses. Much easier for them.

Tony C
07-12-2017, 03:55 PM
The cool thing here is that if that was a real fight Conor would kill him and Mayweather knows this.

Last IRS fight I heard about is when they went after Wesley Snipes and he tried to set up a MMA fight with Joe Rogan

Joe agreed because he knew he'd win and would be freeeeeeee moneyyyyy but Snipes bottled it and made some more movies to pay off the IRS