PDA

View Full Version : I am not bothered if Oxlade pisses off.

Pat Vegas
07-11-2017, 02:34 PM
he looked good years ago but not for me clive.

Also he was much cuter when he joined.

Sir C
07-11-2017, 02:38 PM

Aww he's lovely. I'll be ever so upset if he leaves, f. :-(

Ash
07-11-2017, 03:04 PM

I will be disappoint. :-( We've waited quite a long time for a season as positive from him as the last but it is now looking like his time with us could be at an end.

I'm a bit worried about our mandatory pigdog quotas tbh. If we lose him, Gibbs, Blenks and Wheelchair we could be a little bit short on the British passport rquirements. it also means we definitely have to keep Theon. :-|

Pat Vegas
07-11-2017, 03:09 PM
I will be disappoint. :-( We've waited quite a long time for a season as positive from him as the last but it is now looking like his time with us could be at an end.

I'm a bit worried about our mandatory pigdog quotas tbh. If we lose him, Gibbs, Blenks and Wheelchair we could be a little bit short on the British passport rquirements. it also means we definitely have to keep Theon. :-|

I have no idea why but I have feeling we will be far more ruthless next season. I thought we were a bit more like this towards the end of the season. maybe it's just an impression I had.

I hope Sanchez will stay.

PSRB
07-11-2017, 03:19 PM

I said 2 seasons ago that he needed to kick on that season, was promptly injured for all of it. Last season he was okay but still think he's not right for us

SWv2
07-11-2017, 03:20 PM

He was alright for a wee period at the end. The rest he was as shíte/inconsistent as he has been his entire career with us. The Theo syndrome if you will.

Sell the fúcker. Let him go and dream of being a central midfielder elsewhere.

redgunamo
07-11-2017, 03:27 PM
He was alright for a wee period at the end. The rest he was as shíte/inconsistent as he has been his entire career with us. The Theo syndrome if you will.

Should we make a Pjanic buy?

:cooper:

IUFG
07-11-2017, 04:03 PM

:nod: he also got a leeeeeetle bit Sanchezesque-stroppy during games I noticed...

get rid and buy some man-mountain, midfielder. Carvalho?

World's End Stella
07-11-2017, 04:24 PM
:nod: he also got a leeeeeetle bit Sanchezesque-stroppy during games I noticed...

get rid and buy some man-mountain, midfielder. Carvalho?

To replace the wonderfully talented Xhaka or that useless Welsh c*nt Ramsey in central midfield? :sherlock:

redgunamo
07-12-2017, 07:46 AM
To replace the wonderfully talented Xhaka or that useless Welsh c*nt Ramsey in central midfield? :sherlock:

More to augment them, I think. It's a squad game and a' that.

Rich
07-12-2017, 09:08 AM
More to augment them, I think. It's a squad game and a' that.

Ox, Sanchez, Ozil won't leave. Mark this post.

Ash
07-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Ox, Sanchez, Ozil won't leave. Mark this post.

You ITK powers are prodigious indeed, Mr Rich.

SWv2
07-12-2017, 09:43 AM
You ITK powers are prodigious indeed, Mr Rich.

Indeed I doubt all 3 will depart the good ship Arsenal.

Ozil for example I suspect is nailed on to stay. The other two I am less sure of for different reasons.