PDA

View Full Version : Lions...Shame there isn't a 4th and 5th test

Tony C
07-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Would expect the lads to beat the All Blacks in both imo

Lions were pretty unlucky with that 1st try...should've scored but then the interception :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
07-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Would expect the lads to beat the All Blacks in both imo

Lions were pretty unlucky with that 1st try...should've scored but then the interception :shrug:

ffs t - I need a lie in on a Saturday morning. Five successive 9.30 starts in the pub is not good imo (in fact I was in Greece for the first one so that was 8.30). Cracking games though. What a monster kick from Daly :bow:

SWv2
07-10-2017, 09:49 AM
ffs t - I need a lie in on a Saturday morning. Five successive 9.30 starts in the pub is not good imo (in fact I was in Greece for the first one so that was 8.30). Cracking games though. What a monster kick from Daly :bow:

Did the referee bottle it?

Luis Anaconda
07-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Did the referee bottle it?

Would have been a ridiculous decision to give a penalty to All Blacks - was a clear penalty to the Lions. Reid just barged into the back of Williams - if he doesn't do that, Williams doesn't knock it forward, Owens doesn't touch it. Lucky he was coerced into changing his mind but definitely not a pen to New Zealand

Pokster
07-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Would have been a ridiculous decision to give a penalty to All Blacks - was a clear penalty to the Lions. Reid just barged into the back of Williams - if he doesn't do that, Williams doesn't knock it forward, Owens doesn't touch it. Lucky he was coerced into changing his mind but definitely not a pen to New Zealand

The fact Reid was offside from the kick off seems to have been ignored... was a yard in front so would be a pen from the 1/2 way line (?)

Luis Anaconda
07-10-2017, 10:18 AM
The fact Reid was offside from the kick off seems to have been ignored... was a yard in front so would be a pen from the 1/2 way line (?)
ooo - didn't notice that. ****ers - we should have won

Tony C
07-10-2017, 10:29 AM
By the way....rookie error on my part not having a saver on the draw