PDA

View Full Version : So. Our first league game is in one month's time.

Sir C
07-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Some (most?) of our players have had 5 days of pre-season training.

We are now spending the next 12 days poncing around playing exhibition games and attending 'supporters' clubs' functions in Australia and China. We're going to end up with two weeks to prepare for the season.

I know money is king, and everything, but Jesus H Christ, what a absolute shítshow this is.

Pokster
07-10-2017, 09:20 AM

We are now spending the next 12 days poncing around playing exhibition games and attending 'supporters' clubs' functions in Australia and China. We're going to end up with two weeks to prepare for the season.

I know money is king, and everything, but Jesus H Christ, what a absolute shítshow this is.

But when we only went to Austria for pre season we seemed to start the season slowly....perhaps we are just like your mum, slow starters

Luis Anaconda
07-10-2017, 09:22 AM

Only been about ten days since the season ended - not real need for preparation surely

SWv2
07-10-2017, 09:22 AM

It's all about selling the brand.

Piss poor really.

Sir C
07-10-2017, 09:23 AM
Only been about ten days since the season ended - not real need for preparation surely

It will take a while to work up the new formation, what with fitting in Lacazette, Mbappe and Lemar, surely?

redgunamo
07-10-2017, 09:29 AM
It will take a while to work up the new formation, what with fitting in Lacazette, Mbappe and Lemar, surely?

Same for everyone else too though, so no worries really #fourth