PDA

View Full Version : wd Pride imo

Ash
07-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Very good for business in the bars and restaurants. :kerching:

And wd Moeen Ali. :bow: Was there an awkward moment with a bottle of champagne?

Tony C
07-10-2017, 09:10 AM
I was thinking the Pride marches are a bit out dated now? Is it even necessary now?

Quite liked the two lesbians making out during the Lions game...the broadcaster didn't bet on they when he had the camera man zoom on the girls :clap:

Loooooooool at S Africa....they will be kicking themselves. Should've been an easy win.

Ash
07-10-2017, 09:14 AM
I was thinking the Pride marches are a bit out dated now? Is it even necessary now?

Quite liked the two lesbians making out during the Lions game...the broadcaster didn't bet on they when he had the camera man zoom on the girls :clap:

Loooooooool at S Africa....they will be kicking themselves. Should've been an easy win.

The Pink Pound is strong. That's all that mattress. tbf to the Saffas the pitch must have become very hard to play on yesterday. Nineteen wickets in a day?

redgunamo
07-10-2017, 09:32 AM
The Pink Pound is strong.

I bet the redgunamo pound is stronger.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-10-2017, 09:49 AM
F uck off Pride. Why can't they celebrate getting buggered in some park? Why do they have to bring the whole of the centre of London's transport to a halt? They don't want equality, they want to shove their lifestyle up everyone's arses.

redgunamo
07-10-2017, 09:59 AM
F uck off Pride. Why can't they celebrate getting buggered in some park? Why do they have to bring the whole of the centre of London's transport to a halt? They don't want equality, they want to shove their lifestyle up everyone's arses.

Yes. The thing is though, everyone loves a party, a celebration, don't they.

So, really, we're all in on it, so to speak.

Ash
07-10-2017, 10:14 AM

:hehe: :vsign:

SWv2
07-10-2017, 10:29 AM

It's all about diversity these days Maurice, not just poofs.

You need to be more open-minded.

Pokster
07-10-2017, 10:30 AM

His mum is open minded

Burney
07-10-2017, 10:31 AM

I was coming back from the cricket on Saturday a bit pīssed and sunburned only to find myself surrounded by very loud benders.

Bit disconcerting, but there's no harm in it, I suppose.

Ash
07-10-2017, 10:32 AM
I bet the redgunamo pound is stronger.

Then be sure to stay at our hotel next time you're in town for the opera. :thumbup:

Ash
07-10-2017, 10:34 AM
I was coming back from the cricket on Saturday a bit pīssed and sunburned only to find myself surrounded by very loud benders.

Imagine the shock for the thousands of well-dressed young men to suddenly find themselves infiltrated by wierdos wearing garish, clashing, orange and yellow ties and jackets.

SWv2
07-10-2017, 10:36 AM

Bit disconcerting, but there's no harm in it, I suppose.

Oh now I wouldn't go into town on Pride day myself but if they want to run around skipping over puddles for an afternoon then good luck to them.

Burney
07-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Imagine the shock for the thousands of well-dressed young men to suddenly find themselves infiltrated by wierdos wearing garish, clashing, orange and yellow ties and jackets.

To be fair, the Rainbow flag and the MCC bacon and egg could easily be confused from a distance.

Actually, it did strike me the other day that, given that the homos are famously 'good with colours', why is their flag such a horrible technicolour yawn?

Mo Britain less Europe
07-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Diversity my a rse. I said very ludly that I was proud to be straight and got some very dirty looks from a bunch of homos.