PDA

View Full Version : This is what my contact at Britain's Daily Mail had to say about the status:

eastgermanautos
07-07-2017, 02:55 PM
-------->

"Lacazette will be an interesting signing, we'll see how that goes. It looks like Giroud is off for a good whack -- £25 million the papers in the UK are saying today. Potential suitors are Everton, Marseille and West Ham.

Seems like a lot of money for Giroud, who at 30 isn't getting any younger. Plus it'll be a bit of money back in the transfer kitty.

If they are selling Giroud, I'm not sure they'd do that if they were selling Sanchez as well. Something to think about.

I don't think Mbappe is a possibility, Lemar at Monaco looks more realistic. I'm not sure I'm interested in Mahrez, but the papers are strongly linking him as back-up transfer target.

Lucas Perez is off, I don't know why he wasn't given a chance, but what do I know! "
<--------

Stick with me, lummoxes, and you might just get somewhere in life. :nod:

the splendor of antigone
07-07-2017, 02:59 PM
-------->

"Lacazette will be an interesting signing, we'll see how that goes. It looks like Giroud is off for a good whack -- £25 million the papers in the UK are saying today. Potential suitors are Everton, Marseille and West Ham.

Seems like a lot of money for Giroud, who at 30 isn't getting any younger. Plus it'll be a bit of money back in the transfer kitty.

If they are selling Giroud, I'm not sure they'd do that if they were selling Sanchez as well. Something to think about.

I don't think Mbappe is a possibility, Lemar at Monaco looks more realistic. I'm not sure I'm interested in Mahrez, but the papers are strongly linking him as back-up transfer target.

Lucas Perez is off, I don't know why he wasn't given a chance, but what do I know! "
<--------

So, in short, he knows **** all? Thanks buddy :bow:

eastgermanautos
07-07-2017, 03:05 PM
So, in short, he knows **** all? Thanks buddy :bow:

Anytime :thumbup:

bbrian
07-08-2017, 07:46 PM
-------->

<--------

Your itk skillz are a bit **** eastie

eastgermanautos
07-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Your itk skillz are a bit **** eastie

At least he used the words "potential suitors." :-D