PDA

View Full Version : Right **** it I might not be the right age for it but I am going to become

Pat Vegas
07-07-2017, 09:07 AM
rock star.

fed up of all these wimpy acoustic slingers with their looper pedals.

Luis Anaconda
07-07-2017, 09:09 AM
rock star.

:clap: Go for it, p. You have all your awimb groupies already

Sir C
07-07-2017, 09:10 AM
rock star.

:nono: You wouldn't like it, f. All that money, loads of drugs, and young chicks throwing themselves at you. Sounds like a nightmare.

Pat Vegas
07-07-2017, 09:21 AM
:nono: You wouldn't like it, f. All that money, loads of drugs, and young chicks throwing themselves at you. Sounds like a nightmare.

:hehe: all my gigs will finish at 8pm sharp. I'll let the drummer do a drum solo to end the show so I can hop on the bus home.

Luis Anaconda
07-07-2017, 09:23 AM

Don't harsh his vibe, man

Sir C
07-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Don't harsh his vibe, man

On reflection, I've just described your lifestyle, and it seems to suit you, la, so maybe it's not so bad.

Luis Anaconda
07-07-2017, 09:46 AM
On reflection, I've just described your lifestyle, and it seems to suit you, la, so maybe it's not so bad.

I was actually chased out of the pub last night by a French man brandishing a bottle of whiskey, demanding I drink more. I'm too old for this ****. Off to a stag do in Frankfurt this weekend just to make it worse