PDA

View Full Version : The summer garage sale should be interesting

7sisters
07-05-2017, 07:17 PM
The media think our squard is now too large and we're now shackled from buying in more talent until the back stage door is kicked open.
Surely it's now time to accept that this project with Welbz isn't really happening ? and as for the once, hugely promising Gibbs pffft . Wheelchair, surely another casualty or would this also put us in peril of not having enough Brits on the bus. :rubchin:

SWv2
07-06-2017, 08:35 AM
The media think our squard is now too large and we're now shackled from buying in more talent until the back stage door is kicked open.
Surely it's now time to accept that this project with Welbz isn't really happening ? and as for the once, hugely promising Gibbs pffft . Wheelchair, surely another casualty or would this also put us in peril of not having enough Brits on the bus. :rubchin:

Ospina or Scezney
Jenkinson
Debuchy
Gibbs
Coquelin
Wilshere
Chamberlain
Walcott
Giroud
Sanchez

Brentwood
07-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Ospina or Scezney
Jenkinson
Debuchy
Gibbs
Coquelin
Wilshere
Chamberlain
Walcott
Giroud
Sanchez

I think it's a bit premature to sell Theo. he deserves more time to prove himself

SWv2
07-06-2017, 08:40 AM
I think it's a bit premature to sell Theo. he deserves more time to prove himself

Yes, I am being unfair.

We should get an interview sometime soon with him or AW suggesting how he is focused and flying in pre-season and how next year will be his time.

Luis Anaconda
07-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Ospina or Scezney
Jenkinson
Debuchy
Gibbs
Coquelin
Wilshere
Chamberlain
Walcott
Giroud
Sanchez
We will not sell ten players FACT

redgunamo
07-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Ospina or Scezney
Jenkinson
Debuchy
Gibbs
Coquelin
Wilshere
Chamberlain
Walcott
Giroud
Sanchez

Almost a decent Europa League side, that, for the early rounds.

Norn Iron
07-06-2017, 08:43 AM
I think Wilshere is a ready made replacement for Cazorla. Problem is he can't play 10 games in an Arsenal shirt without getting injured though.

IUFG
07-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Ospina or Scezney
Jenkinson
Debuchy
Gibbs
Coquelin
Wilshere
Chamberlain
Walcott
Giroud
Sanchez

Good list sw, I posted this in a previous thread

Sir Chesney
Debuchy
Gibbs
Wilshere
Monreal
Jenkinson
Chambers
Iwobi
Sanogo
Walcott
Campbell
Akpom
Wenger

though I did include Chambers twice. He's that ****.

SWv2
07-06-2017, 08:52 AM
We will not sell ten players FACT

Oh I know that, I was merely running through what I see as either dispensable or perhaps being forced on us for contract etc. reasons. There is a few there like the very reserve right back options where the loss will not impact one jot on the first team / squad.

I don’t see scope for both keepers so one surely leaves.

I expect Chamberlain will sign a new deal and stay while the sale of both Walcott and Giroud will not happen (though I would expect both to agitate for a move).

Sanchez the obvious one nobody wants but I’m of the personal belief he doesn’t sign he is sold.