PDA

View Full Version : We haven't got MFs. 2 injuries away from playing Coq and El-Nenny. With Santi out,

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-05-2017, 06:58 PM
we're screwed. In 3-4-3, there's no place for Feo. Welbz is just a back up No.9 and he can't score. Lucas will be a waste of £17m given AW will never start him alone up front in a proper game. I'd rather keep Olly G as our bench/spare striker.

But we need a MF. If/when Alexis goes, I think AW might play Rambo in that role, which he plays for Wales.

We need a decent replacement for Santi and Alexis if he goes.

Do we have any youngsters coming through in those positions? Also, who's cover for Hector?

We might be looking at Mahrez as a cheap Alexis replacement, but we need a top drawer MF. Who's available? Have we been linked with anyone?

I do so wish we had Santi fit. He's doing a Rosicky, though. I'd have loved to see our current 3-4-3 team with Santi and TR7 as the two MFs with Alexis and Ozil ahead and LaK7* up front.

Santi and TR7 would have been just as good defensively as Rambo and Xhak. But imagine all the triangles with Oz and Alexis.

(French sland, init. K7 = Ka Sept. I saw it on the windows of Sex Shops first time I lived in Paris. K7. Didn't twig what it meant until I lived there again a few years later. Thought K7 was a sex toy or French KY jelly.)

bbrian
07-05-2017, 08:33 PM
Top drawer you say?? :rubchin: :judge:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Top drawer you say?? :rubchin: :judge:

Yeah. Basically I mean that I think we should buy a good MF who would be first choice in our starting XI.

Luis Anaconda
07-06-2017, 08:29 AM
we're screwed. In 3-4-3, there's no place for Feo. Welbz is just a back up No.9 and he can't score. Lucas will be a waste of £17m given AW will never start him alone up front in a proper game. I'd rather keep Olly G as our bench/spare striker.

But we need a MF. If/when Alexis goes, I think AW might play Rambo in that role, which he plays for Wales.

Do we have any youngsters coming through in those positions? Also, who's cover for Hector?

We might be looking at Mahrez as a cheap Alexis replacement, but we need a top drawer MF. Who's available? Have we been linked with anyone?

I do so wish we had Santi fit. He's doing a Rosicky, though. I'd have loved to see our current 3-4-3 team with Santi and TR7 as the two MFs with Alexis and Ozil ahead and LaK7* up front.

Santi and TR7 would have been just as good defensively as Rambo and Xhak. But imagine all the triangles with Oz and Alexis.

(French sland, init. K7 = Ka Sept. I saw it on the windows of Sex Shops first time I lived in Paris. K7. Didn't twig what it meant until I lived there again a few years later. Thought K7 was a sex toy or French KY jelly.)
Seriously, this is one of the most embarrassing posts I've ever read. Please grow up

Pat Vegas
07-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Seriously, this is one of the most embarrassing posts I've ever read. Please grow up

Why is it always top drawer?

Why not top shelf?

SWv2
07-06-2017, 08:32 AM
Why is it always top drawer?

Why not top shelf?

A shelf will fall down if incorrectly fitted.

One of the many reasons why on the very odd occasion we "need" a shelf fitted I pay a man to do it.

Brentwood
07-06-2017, 08:33 AM

I'll never understand what happened with Lucas. He's looked fantastic everytime I've seen him play. Strange

Pat Vegas
07-06-2017, 08:34 AM
A shelf will fall down if incorrectly fitted.

One of the many reasons why on the very odd occasion we "need" a shelf fitted I pay a man to do it.

:hehe: This may have happened to me. In my old place I put 3 of those floating type shelves up. Stayed up nicely for months.
Then one fell down knocking the other one down.

I paid a handyman to do it.

This is why I will never use those wall hangers for my guitars. I don't trust them.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-06-2017, 08:37 AM
:hehe: This may have happened to me. In my old place I put 3 of those floating type shelves up. Stayed up nicely for months.
Then one fell down knocking the other one down.

I paid a handyman to do it.

This is why I will never use those wall hangers for my guitars. I don't trust them.

When they fell down did you

a stand there with your hands on your hips
b scratch your head
?

Pat Vegas
07-06-2017, 08:40 AM

b scratch your head
?

I was out at the time.
though I did fall through a chair once if you are interested.

SWv2
07-06-2017, 08:43 AM

b scratch your head
?

I think what you are supposed to do is hold them back up, in their original position, with your hands expecting a miraculous indeed magic effect of them re-affixing themselves.

At this point you then wonder what the **** happened, and perhaps even suggesting fault with the screws / wall.

redgunamo
07-06-2017, 08:44 AM

If Lacazette does his job, next season we'll have the very best midfield in the country. That's the whole point of him.

redgunamo
07-06-2017, 08:46 AM
I'll never understand what happened with Lucas. He's looked fantastic everytime I've seen him play. Strange

Basically, he didn't cost enough money to demand a starting place.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-06-2017, 08:50 AM
I was out at the time.
though I did fall through a chair once if you are interested.

Did the audience laugh ?

I fell into a toilet once but I was young at the time