PDA

View Full Version : So Bill Gates has warned Germany that its migrant policy is disastrous and that it

Burney
07-05-2017, 02:17 PM
needs to stop it.

I now look forward to the open borders idiots trying to categorise a man who has literally given $28 billion to the world's poor as a nazi racist. :hehe:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665198/Bill-Gates-warns-open-door-migration-overwhelm-Europe.html

the splendor of antigone
07-05-2017, 02:40 PM
Ah, the Bill Gates brand of 'humanitarianism'. How could someone with that much wealth and such a generous heart possibly be anything but a philanthropist :hehe: I walked past a Starbucks yesterday where they had a promotional offer which promised to give a small contribution to poor, emaciated Africans for every cup of coffee purchased. Truly trying to save the world. :bow:
Project a false sense of urgency and you can be as guilt-free, ruthless, and exploitative a business man as you'd like :thumbup:

I don't want this wishy-washy nonsense. Stop pretending like you care about the third world, Bill. And stop wearing those ugly pants baggy beige pants. Get the orb and sceptre out imo :shrug:

redgunamo
07-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Ah, the Bill Gates brand of 'humanitarianism'. How could someone with that much wealth and such a generous heart possibly be anything but a philanthropist :hehe: I walked past a Starbucks yesterday where they had a promotional offer which promised to give a small contribution to poor, emaciated Africans for every cup of coffee purchased. Truly trying to save the world. :bow:
Project a false sense of urgency and you can be as guilt-free, ruthless, and exploitative a business man as you'd like :thumbup:

I don't want this wishy-washy nonsense. Stop pretending like you care about the third world, Bill. And stop wearing those ugly pants baggy beige pants. Get the orb and sceptre out imo :shrug:

Have you ever visited the third world, S? If not, don't. It's a complete ****hole.

the splendor of antigone
07-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Have you ever visited the third world, S? If not, don't. It's a complete ****hole.

Yeah, I recently moved to Bethnal Green. :-\

Ash
07-05-2017, 02:55 PM

From where?

redgunamo
07-05-2017, 02:58 PM

No worries; Bill Gates has your back :thumbup:

the splendor of antigone
07-05-2017, 03:07 PM
From where?

The welfare state paradise of Copenhagen :cry: I am now uninsured, work for around 10 quid an hour, and utterly anxiety-ridden about perishing in flames in the run-down building I can barely afford to live in. Is my view on the wealthy perhaps born from a tacit feeling of ressentiment? No, not at all :judge:

Burney
07-05-2017, 03:09 PM
The welfare state paradise of Copenhagen :cry: I am now uninsured, work for around 10 quid an hour, and utterly anxiety-ridden about perishing in flames in the run-down building I can barely afford to live in. Is my view on the wealthy perhaps born from a tacit feeling of ressentiment? No, not at all :judge:

This experience will help you grow a backbone and stand on your own two feet, you whining homo.

redgunamo
07-05-2017, 03:11 PM
This experience will help you grow a backbone and stand on your own two feet, you whining homo.

Precisely. London's just right for him, imo.

the splendor of antigone
07-05-2017, 03:18 PM

It's just banter, my friend :driving:. I am quite enjoying it so far. Doesn't mean I can't think Bill Gates is still a ****, though. I was rather expecting you to agree with me. I don't imagine you're into the whole 'buying-a-good-conscience-through-charity'-type thing. He should give away his whole lot if he's so disturbed by the poor wons, or just relish in his ruthlessness guilt-free imo. Really, he's the one in need of a backbone. If you disagree, then you're wrong and a grotesquely ugly etc.

Peter
07-05-2017, 03:57 PM
It's just banter, my friend :driving:. I am quite enjoying it so far. Doesn't mean I can't think Bill Gates is still a ****, though. I was rather expecting you to agree with me. I don't imagine you're into the whole 'buying-a-good-conscience-through-charity'-type thing. He should give away his whole lot if he's so disturbed by the poor wons, or just relish in his ruthlessness guilt-free imo. Really, he's the one in need of a backbone. If you disagree, then you're wrong and a grotesquely ugly etc.

This isn't really anything to do with Gatesy. This is just B spotting an opportunity to laugh at the left/centre left/whining homos.

redgunamo
07-05-2017, 04:03 PM
This isn't really anything to do with Gatesy. This is just B spotting an opportunity to laugh at the left/centre left/whining homos.

In fairness, nobody wants alot of Africans about the place. Not even Africans.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-05-2017, 04:05 PM
**** the third world. They wanted to run their countries, let the buggers stay there. They've ruined Africa and now they want to ruin Europe.

Ash
07-05-2017, 04:15 PM
In fairness, nobody wants alot of Africans about the place. Not even Africans.

Even conservative Christian Africans with a high birth rate and good integration prospects?

redgunamo
07-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Even conservative Christian Africans with a high birth rate and good integration prospects?

Just so. My mother's family think redgunamos are mud village-dwelling, illiterate low-lifes. Which is fair, I suppose. But harsh.

AFC East
07-06-2017, 12:02 AM
needs to stop it.

I now look forward to the open borders idiots trying to categorise a man who has literally given $28 billion to the world's poor as a nazi racist. :hehe:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665198/Bill-Gates-warns-open-door-migration-overwhelm-Europe.html

I'm inclined to agree with WH Gates on this one.

He's still one of the most repulsive artefacts that capitalism ever produced, and that's coming from a devout capitalist.

eastgermanautos
07-06-2017, 04:58 AM
needs to stop it.

The problem is, you obsess over things. You take one element, and you allow it to take over your mind. Do I wish for millions of little Syrian monkeys to start flooding my streets? No. But I don't focus on it to the point where my friggin head is gonna explode.

eastgermanautos
07-06-2017, 05:00 AM
I'm inclined to agree with WH Gates on this one.

He's still one of the most repulsive artefacts that capitalism ever produced, and that's coming from a devout capitalist.

What exactly is so so awful about Bill Gates? He tried to secure monopolistic control of the PC market through operating software. You'd have done the same, best believe.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-06-2017, 05:50 AM

You do realise the 3rd world includes huge parts of middle America

redgunamo
07-06-2017, 07:44 AM
You do realise the 3rd world includes huge parts of middle America

Right. And middle Europe too. Not to mention the teenagers' quarters in my own house :-\