PDA

View Full Version : Is Mahrez any good? I've seen him play only when Arsenal have played Leicester.

Pat Vegas
07-05-2017, 01:49 PM
I want answers.

Sir C
07-05-2017, 01:51 PM
I want answers.

No. Fúck him and his twig-like legs.

We don't want his sort at our club.

Pokster
07-05-2017, 01:52 PM
No. Fúck him and his twig-like legs.

We don't want his sort at our club.

But when he is at our club we will welcome him

Burney
07-05-2017, 01:52 PM
I want answers.

He was good that year Leicester won the league. Last year, not so much.

I see him as the new Tony Woodcock.

Pat Vegas
07-05-2017, 01:54 PM

Hmm I am a bit concerned.

Lacazette will be our Podolski type signing. Later we got rid of RvP now we will get rid of Alexis.
Mahrez will be similar to when we signed Arteta.

:cry: we are going backwards.

Pat Vegas
07-05-2017, 01:57 PM
He was good that year Leicester won the league. Last year, not so much.

I see him as the new Tony Woodcock.

How the the **** did that actually happen? I mean Leicester. ****ing Leicester.

Pokster
07-05-2017, 01:57 PM
I want answers.

yes, was v good 2 seasons ago at The Emirates, brilliant in the season they won the league and was OK/Good last season

Burney
07-05-2017, 01:59 PM
How the the **** did that actually happen? I mean Leicester. ****ing Leicester.

It was like Trump winning. All the supposed big beasts blithely assumed one of the others would step up and win it, only to find that, if nobody else is any good, underperforms or simply can't be arsed, the outside bet WILL win.

Sir C
07-05-2017, 02:04 PM

No. I used to play football with a lad who had exactly those stick legs and he was a nightmare. He was scared of taking a tackle and would raise a foot in self-defence, so he regularly kicked people in the chest. Many is the scrap I have saved him from.

It simply will not do.

Pat Vegas
07-05-2017, 02:06 PM
No. I used to play football with a lad who had exactly those stick legs and he was a nightmare. He was scared of taking a tackle and would raise a foot in self-defence, so he regularly kicked people in the chest. Many is the scrap I have saved him from.

It simply will not do.

If he joins Sir C. I think a good idea would be to turn your back every time he has the ball.
Perhaps hire a person to tell you when he no longer has the ball.

Pokster
07-05-2017, 02:07 PM

It simply will not do.

When you used to play football they had a 2-3-5 formation, lace up footballs and tape for crossbars... in short, you are living in the past and should be put down for your own good

Burney
07-05-2017, 02:07 PM

It simply will not do.

I'm thinking of Darren Anderton's legs.

Sir C
07-05-2017, 02:10 PM
If he joins Sir C. I think a good idea would be to turn your back every time he has the ball.
Perhaps hire a person to tell you when he no longer has the ball.

I'm not turning my back on him, f. He's the explosive type.

Burney
07-05-2017, 02:12 PM
I'm not turning my back on him, f. He's the explosive type.

Ah, now we're at the nub of it. Mind you, we'd have quite the cell, wouldn't we? Mustafa, Ozil, Mahrez, Elneny, Xhaka.

This could be the Allans' next fiendish plot imo.

Sir C
07-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Ah, now we're at the nub of it. Mind you, we'd have quite the cell, wouldn't we? Mustafa, Ozil, Mahrez, Elneny, Xhaka.

This could be the Allans' next fiendish plot imo.

Yes, the christmas lunch must be a fúcking blast.

Peter
07-05-2017, 02:17 PM
I want answers.

When he is good he is good but he is exactly the kind of player who will have long spells where he is hugely ineffective.

Good replacement for Walcott. ;)

Burney
07-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Yes, the christmas lunch must be a fúcking blast.

Well let's hope it's not, eh? :-(

SWv2
07-05-2017, 02:23 PM
I want answers.

If you look up one season wonder in a dictionary you will see a picture of Mahrez.

Fair chance he is a terrorist also.

redgunamo
07-05-2017, 02:46 PM
When he is good he is good but he is exactly the kind of player who will have long spells where he is hugely ineffective.

Good replacement for Walcott. ;)

At least he's cheaper than Mesut :-\