PDA

View Full Version : Thank you and good night....!

The Insider
07-05-2017, 01:31 PM
You may know or you may not care, but I know longer run FootyMad.

I shall return soon as a normal punter.

:titles:

Sir C
07-05-2017, 01:32 PM

What is Footymad, ti? Did you really used to run it? Why don't you run it any more? Who runs it now?

Pat Vegas

Hostile takeover?

Pat Vegas
What is Footymad, ti? Did you really used to run it? Why don't you run it any more? Who runs it now?

The adverts run it Sir C.

Burney
07-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Hostile takeover?

More a sort of passive-aggressive takeover by the sound of things.

Pat Vegas
07-05-2017, 01:35 PM
More a sort of passive-aggressive takeover by the sound of things.

I suspect there is more to this story. Perhaps he had his hand in the Christmas Club fund.

redgunamo
07-05-2017, 01:40 PM
I suspect there is more to this story. Perhaps he had his hand in the Christmas Club fund.

Oh? Nobody told me we have a Christmas Club fund :-|

The Insider
07-05-2017, 01:42 PM

In brief....I used to run Digital Sports Group (DSG) on behalf of the owner. DSG owns FootyMad, AWIMB is part of FootyMad.

No big story, just served my time!!

Ash
07-05-2017, 01:44 PM
In brief....I used to run Digital Sports Group (DSG) on behalf of the owner. DSG owns FootyMad, AWIMB is part of FootyMad.

Does this mean that you'll come back as The Outsider?

Burney

So all this time you've been a mysterious power moving behind the scenes sort of thing? How exciting.

SWv2

All well and good (and indeed boring as fúck), but what are your credentials?

Did you play the game at a high level or even a reasonable level?

Pat Vegas
07-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Does this mean that you'll come back as The Outsider?

So he's gonna go from being someone who exposes the tobacco industry to a coming of age brat packer?

Sir C
07-05-2017, 01:47 PM

Were you pulling the big bucks, ti? Have you decided to retire on your enormous golden farewell package?

The Insider
07-05-2017, 02:08 PM
No, I am the proverbial church mouse. Despite what people think, there is very little money in this game. My Insider credentials come from working in football, not playing it.

If you ever met me, you'd know that.

I just need to change my online name now, probably to Afkati...

Burney
07-05-2017, 02:10 PM
No, I am the proverbial church mouse. Despite what people think, there is very little money in this game. My Insider credentials come from working in football, not playing it.

Someone not getting incredibly wealthy on online advertising revenue? Well I never!

The Insider
07-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Indeed with up to 80% of revenue being spent on Google and Facebook and the BBC publishing every available bit of content for free, you wonder all other sites haven't just waved the white flag.

SWv2
07-05-2017, 02:24 PM

What was your favourite era - The Jam, TSC or solo?