PSRB
07-04-2017, 12:27 PM
to the Mirror

:-)

Sir C
07-04-2017, 12:28 PM
to the Mirror

Will be announced on Friday together with Mbappe. As I've been telling you all for a week.

PSRB
07-04-2017, 12:29 PM
Will be announced on Friday together with Mbappe. As I've been telling you all for a week.

Not Mahrez and Lemar as well?

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2017, 12:32 PM

Sounds like we are signing a boy band

Sir C
07-04-2017, 12:32 PM

You may mock and you may scoff, but my sauce has never been wrong before.

Rich
07-04-2017, 12:37 PM
You may mock and you may scoff, but my sauce has never been wrong before.

I am genuinely fearful for my old chap if we sign Mbappe. It's already twitching. Will mean that Alexis is off but I am fine with that :cloud9:

IUFG
07-04-2017, 12:40 PM
Will mean that Alexis is off but I am fine with that :cloud9:

**** me, for once I agree with you.

PSRB
07-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Sounds like we are signing a boy band

Have you seen the pre-season pics on Twitter? That Kolasinac is built like an absolute tank!!

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2017, 12:53 PM
Have you seen the pre-season pics on Twitter? That Kolasinac is built like an absolute tank!!

He's the Jason Orange one

Sir C

Beast, isn't he? :hehe:

SWv2

Have a word with yourself son.

PSRB
07-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Have a word with yourself son.

They just come up on my timeline, nowt to do with me. All from official Arsenal

SWv2
07-04-2017, 01:00 PM
They just come up on my timeline, nowt to do with me. All from official Arsenal

Pete Townshend style legal defence there pal.

PSRB
07-04-2017, 01:06 PM

I believe he was not guilty :judge:

SWv2
07-04-2017, 01:11 PM
I believe he was not guilty :judge:

Indeed.

Anyway, who am I to cast aspersion on what other’s look at / watch. I spent about 15 minutes last night watching the BIL among others play golf. :-\

Between that and Yotam Ottolenghi it was quite the shít night.

PSRB
07-04-2017, 01:13 PM
Indeed.

Anyway, who am I to cast aspersion on what other’s look at / watch. I spent about 15 minutes last night watching the BIL among others play golf. :-\

Between that and Yotam Ottolenghi it was quite the shít night.

I was rather jealous that het got to meet and beat Batistuta

Pat Vegas
07-04-2017, 01:17 PM

I thought I'd put his 'research for a book' thing to the side and watch some interviews of him.

****ing hell what a dick.

Pat Vegas
07-04-2017, 01:20 PM
to the Mirror

I am quite impressed with the swiftness of this. Though Arsenal will probably announce him in about a few weeks.

SWv2
07-04-2017, 01:27 PM
I was rather jealous that het got to meet and beat Batistuta

He had to partner James Milner mate.

Getting súcked off by Batigoal would not compensate for that.

Sir C
07-04-2017, 01:39 PM
I thought I'd put his 'research for a book' thing to the side and watch some interviews of him.

****ing hell what a dick.

He really is a pompous arse, isn't he? I've heard him suggest that the Who were nothing to do with Daltrey, Moon and Entwhistle, and that he was the only talented one.

Pat Vegas
07-04-2017, 01:43 PM
He really is a pompous arse, isn't he? I've heard him suggest that the Who were nothing to do with Daltrey, Moon and Entwhistle, and that he was the only talented one.

:nod: they asked him what songs he doesn't like to play he said any that Roger likes.
I can't remember what else he said but he was so full of it.

Burney
07-04-2017, 01:46 PM

LOL! One of the best rhythm sections of any band in history and it was all about him? Jog on, Pete. :hehe:

Mind you, I'll always maintain that The Who somehow contrived to be less than the sum of their parts.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-04-2017, 10:03 PM
The Who are an overrated pop band. Few good songs but boring to listen to much of the tme. Characterless.

redgunamo
07-05-2017, 07:33 AM
:nod: they asked him what songs he doesn't like to play he said any that Roger likes.
I can't remember what else he said but he was so full of it.

Yes, the impression I get is that he never really liked Daltrey; simply didn't like his sort. RD is working class scum, only in it for the beer and the birds and to keep from being a factory worker all his life, whereas Pete went to art school, don't you know, and his parents were both professional musicians; the sort of desperate middle class that despises the even lower orders.

Townshend obviously has a profound and deep respect for him but, as I say, just not really his sort. For Pete it's all about artistic expression, for Roger it was all about escaping a dead-end life.

eastgermanautos
07-05-2017, 08:14 AM
Yes, the impression I get is that he never really liked Daltrey; simply didn't like his sort. RD is working class scum, only in it for the beer and the birds and to keep from being a factory worker all his life, whereas Pete went to art school, don't you know, and his parents were both professional musicians; the sort of desperate middle class that despises the even lower orders.

Townshend obviously has a profound and deep respect for him but, as I say, just not really his sort. For Pete it's all about artistic expression, for Roger it was all about escaping a dead-end life.

I feel compelled to set you people straight. It's a shame that you underrate The Who, as they're your countrymen. You probably have a chubby for The Kinks, who are the musical equivalent of Walcott. Good PR, fancy accent, no ball skills.

The Who created an amazingly distinctive sound. They also had about twenty good songs, so definitely not beatles or rolling stones but no slouches either. They had a hell of a lot of confidence, too, which is a not to be-underrated quality. They had "good" crap songs, songs which were a melody and little else. I think of Maryanne with the Shaky Hands.

In short, your arguments about class distinctions are a load of titwaenk.

Thanks.

Pat Vegas
07-05-2017, 08:22 AM
I feel compelled to set you people straight. It's a shame that you underrate The Who, as they're your countrymen. You probably have a chubby for The Kinks, who are the musical equivalent of Walcott. Good PR, fancy accent, no ball skills.

The Who created an amazingly distinctive sound. They also had about twenty good songs, so definitely not beatles or rolling stones but no slouches either. They had a hell of a lot of confidence, too, which is a not to be-underrated quality. They had "good" crap songs, songs which were a melody and little else. I think of Maryanne with the Shaky Hands.

Thanks.

I'll call you a cab.

Ash
07-05-2017, 08:56 AM

Thanks.

You don't half talk some b0llocks, EGA.

Sir C
07-05-2017, 09:20 AM
to the Mirror

This must be an extremely thorough medical. They've had time to take him apaprt and rebuild him by now.

PSRB
07-05-2017, 09:26 AM
This must be an extremely thorough medical. They've had time to take him apaprt and rebuild him by now.

They need to take all the pretty pictures of him in his kit and all the gumpf that goes with announcing a new player.

Mind you, given our track record a proper medical might not be a bad idea

Ash
07-05-2017, 09:27 AM

Often the way with his sort. I expect he needs some time to unwind.

Sir C
07-05-2017, 09:28 AM
They need to take all the pretty pictures of him in his kit and all the gumpf that goes with announcing a new player.

Mind you, given our track record a proper medical might not be a bad idea

To be honest, they're probably just waiting for Mbappe and Lemar to arrive so they can announce them together.

Luis Anaconda
07-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Often the way with his sort. I expect he needs some time to unwind.

Spooler alert?

Sir C
07-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Spooler alert?

Nice. Hi-Fi(ve)!

redgunamo
07-05-2017, 10:17 AM

While one can accept that Stormzy is a very busy man, surely we have one or two washerwomen or tea ladies about the place who could be tasked with getting these big transfers of ours over the line? #skengman

Sir C
07-05-2017, 10:18 AM
While one can accept that Stormzy is a very busy man, surely we have one or two washerwomen or tea ladies about the place who could be tasked with getting these big transfers of ours over the line? #skengman

Bossman is on point, fam.

Eh?