PDA

View Full Version : Kenyan newspaper reports we have offered huge bid for Mbappe

Mo Britain less Europe
07-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Must be true then.

Just Trent
07-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Must be true then.

I get the feeling he'd come to us and be the 'French Walcott'. Years of waiting for him to really kick on, and endlessly making excuses for why it hasn't quite happened. Nobody really wanting to admit that it was all a rather large waste of money. Then, in 8 years time (when Arsene finally retires), Kylian quietly slips out the door back to France. Securing a free transfer to Nantes.

eastgermanautos
07-03-2017, 04:21 AM
I get the feeling he'd come to us and be the 'French Walcott'. Years of waiting for him to really kick on, and endlessly making excuses for why it hasn't quite happened. Nobody really wanting to admit that it was all a rather large waste of money. Then, in 8 years time (when Arsene finally retires), Kylian quietly slips out the door back to France. Securing a free transfer to Nantes.

Too true. Remember Diaby? Mean Gott.

The Rob2
07-03-2017, 11:23 PM

I don't remember Theo tearing up the champions league at 18, bit of an odd comparison imo