Peter
06-30-2017, 02:38 PM
Corrigans of Mayfair.

Spice burger.

I mean, what the **** is that?

World's End Stella
06-30-2017, 02:40 PM
Corrigans of Mayfair.

Fortunately, GBM has seen fit to exclude him from the celebrity chef judges list this year.

Listening to him ask questions in that stupidly camp, Irish accent was enough to make me want to put needles in my ears. :nod:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
06-30-2017, 02:41 PM
Corrigans of Mayfair.

I was throwing that out there in the hope that I'd get a response along the lines of pub or public house. Imagine my disappointment when I got a proper answer :-(

SWv2
06-30-2017, 02:42 PM
Spice burger.

I mean, what the **** is that?

Well obviously as the name suggests it is a burger which has been enhanced with a range of (probably secret) herbs and spices to excite your palate and heighten the taste experience.

Ever had a Wurly Burger?

SWv2
06-30-2017, 02:45 PM
Fortunately, GBM has seen fit to exclude him from the celebrity chef judges list this year.

Listening to him ask questions in that stupidly camp, Irish accent was enough to make me want to put needles in my ears. :nod:

I know a person who had their wedding at his place in Cavan, said he was arguably the biggest **** they had ever met (and being Irish I expect they have met many).

Sir C loves him but then he is a poor judge of character.

World's End Stella
06-30-2017, 02:46 PM
I know a person who had their wedding at his place in Cavan, said he was arguably the biggest **** they had ever met (and being Irish I expect they have met many).

Was shocked to read that he is married with 3 children

#keepuppublicimage

Peter
06-30-2017, 02:48 PM
Well obviously as the name suggests it is a burger which has been enhanced with a range of (probably secret) herbs and spices to excite your palate and heighten the taste experience.

Ever had a Wurly Burger?

Certainly not! My experience of Irish fast food has been uniformly awful. Particularly Chinese.

Still, if the beer is good enough you don't really need to eat.

Sir C
06-30-2017, 02:50 PM

He is a delightful chap and, more importantly, knows his way around a pan.

IUFG
06-30-2017, 02:50 PM
Still, if the beer is good enough you don't really need to eat.

Barley, malt, hops? practically a meal already...

Ash
06-30-2017, 03:01 PM

Now, you know the dangers of this sort of thing, don't you?