PDA

View Full Version : So, Two reported knock backs in bids for La Cassette and Lemar

7sisters
06-29-2017, 04:08 PM
United seriously bollixed the market up for everyone by paying over 80 million for Pogba, didn't they ?
It now seems the going rate for any half decent prospect commands a minimum price of £50m, which is an enormous gamble when you consider the Martial situation.
I will of course reserve the right to be seriously farked off either of these punts get signed up elsewhere for 5% more than we allegedly offered. :thumbup:

redgunamo
06-29-2017, 04:12 PM
United seriously bollixed the market up for everyone by paying over 80 million for Pogba, didn't they ?
It now seems the going rate for any half decent prospect commands a minimum price of £50m, which is an enormous gamble when you consider the Martial situation.
I will of course reserve the right to be seriously farked off either of these punts get signed up elsewhere for 5% more than we allegedly offered. :thumbup:

No worries, things will start moving now Cristiano's season is over. His transfer is the kingpin this Summer.

Tony C
06-30-2017, 11:17 AM
I'm worried he's planning to revert back to a back 4 again :(

redgunamo
06-30-2017, 12:02 PM
I'm worried he's planning to revert back to a back 4 again :(

Nice avatar, T. Strong.

Tony C
06-30-2017, 01:42 PM
Looooooool I didn't notice that...thank you to admin for adding that imo

Ash
06-30-2017, 02:12 PM
Looooooool I didn't notice that...thank you to admin for adding that imo

He's good, isn't he? :kneelsbeforezod:

SWv2
06-30-2017, 02:17 PM
A knock back simply means come back with more money.