PDA

View Full Version : Did Chambers play CH for the Eng U21s? And if so, does this mean the manager

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-29-2017, 03:01 PM
(whoever it is) thinks he's better than young Rob Holding?

So is CC better than RH, and if so, shouldn't we be keeping him?

People last season thought RH was a future Eng player, so if CC is better we could have the future Eng CH pairing. But the one game they played together, we got 4 put past us. (Though it was the first game of the season.)

Pat Vegas
06-29-2017, 03:15 PM

People last season thought RH was a future Eng player, so if CC is better we could have the future Eng CH pairing. But the one game they played together, we got 4 put past us. (Though it was the first game of the season.)

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Is there nothing else to worry about.

SWv2
06-29-2017, 03:22 PM

They are both shít, especially Chambers.

06-29-2017, 03:30 PM

Then:

1. Why are all our fans saying RH's better than Canavarro? {Could our fans really be that mistaken?}
2. If CC is especially ****, then why did the Eng U21 manager choose him over RH?

Luis Anaconda
06-29-2017, 03:32 PM
Then:

1. Why are all our fans saying RH's better than Canavarro? {Could our fans really be that mistaken?}
2. If CC is especially ****, then why did the Eng U21 manager choose him over RH?

Different managers have different views on players - this is hardly rocket science. I doubt Wenger and Aidy Boothroyd have much in common tbh

Pat Vegas
06-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Then:

In Italy they suggest Canavarro is a homosexual.

06-29-2017, 03:54 PM
Different managers have different views on players - this is hardly rocket science. I doubt Wenger and Aidy Boothroyd have much in common tbh

What I'm sort of asking is if this means:

1. CC is actually good.
2. RH is actually ****.
3. This Boothroyd chap is wrong, and AW and the fans were right to think RH is good but CC is ****.

I just quite like CC, I thought he had potential as a CH in his early appearances, and would like him to be good. We used to win things when we had two Eng players at CH.

Luis Anaconda
06-29-2017, 04:02 PM
What I'm sort of asking is if this means:

1. CC is actually good.
2. RH is actually ****.
3. This Boothroyd chap is wrong, and AW and the fans were right to think RH is good but CC is ****.

I just quite like CC, I thought he had potential as a CH in his early appearances, and would like him to be good. We used to win things when we had two Eng players at CH.
:rolleyes: It really means none of these things. Mark Wright was preferred to Tony Adams and Steve Bould for England. That meant jack **** and this is ****ing u21 football

redgunamo
06-29-2017, 04:02 PM

Still better than John Stones.

redgunamo
06-29-2017, 04:09 PM
:rolleyes: It really means none of these things. Mark Wright was preferred to Tony Adams and Steve Bould for England. That meant jack **** and this is ****ing u21 football

Perfectly understandable; Mark Wright is from my manor. Excellent fellow.

The Rob2
06-29-2017, 10:33 PM

he had a good game in the final, everything that came before has been forgotten

Holding and Mert next season oh the JOY