barrybueno
06-29-2017, 11:26 AM
Which one f? Can we come and visit?

Bet it's a wife swapping one.

Lynn, these are sex people!

Pat Vegas
06-29-2017, 11:26 AM
Which one f? Can we come and visit?

It's a secret world where they talk my language. Allan Akbar's friendly forum sponsored by Aladdin's Cladding.

actually it's quite a boring place where I ask questions about string gauge and effects loops.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-29-2017, 11:28 AM
:-(
hurry up new season or something.

I always struggle with new forums because the minute you get slightly personal with someone you get banned.

Pat Vegas
06-29-2017, 11:30 AM
I always struggle with new forums because the minute you get slightly personal with someone you get banned.

:Hehe: I was thinking that, They actually have rules. Like posting in the wrong sub forum :hehe: or this has already been answered use the search function please.

SWv2
06-29-2017, 11:32 AM

Surely that is the whole point of sex forums?

Ash
06-29-2017, 11:49 AM
:Hehe: I was thinking that, They actually have rules. Like posting in the wrong sub forum :hehe: or this has already been answered use the search function please.

:nod: And 'stay on-topic please. There is already a thread about that'. :forumnazis:

IUFG
06-29-2017, 11:53 AM
:nod: And 'stay on-topic please. There is already a thread about that'. :forumnazis:

I've become rather fond of grilled gouda or emmantal

:nonsequitur:

IUFG
06-29-2017, 11:56 AM
It's a secret world where they talk my language. Allan Akbar's friendly forum sponsored by Aladdin's Cladding.

actually it's quite a boring place where I ask questions about string gauge and effects loops.

Ernie Ball's?

did you ever buy a Focusrite USB interface for your guitar?

Pat Vegas
06-29-2017, 11:58 AM
Ernie Ball's?

My current favourite are Elixirs.

I've had a look at the Focusrite Pixylixx on youtube goes into it some detail. but so far I haven't needed it so far as my Lindy USB cable seems to work fine without any problems straight into the mac.

Ash
06-29-2017, 12:00 PM
I've become rather fond of grilled gouda or emmantal

:nonsequitur:

:nod: I like a mild, slightly plasticy cheese tbh. None of the stinky stuff for me, please.

Ash
06-29-2017, 12:04 PM
Ernie Ball's?

I was recommended to get a Focusrite interface by my audio-guru pal. They are good, I understand.

IUFG
06-29-2017, 12:17 PM
I was recommended to get a Focusrite interface by my audio-guru pal. They are good, I understand.

They are excellent and relatively cheap.

You can get the 2nd gen Scarlett for less than £100 :thumbup:

IUFG
06-29-2017, 12:18 PM
:nod: I like a mild, slightly plasticy cheese tbh. None of the stinky stuff for me, please.

Try a slice inside a Warburtons Toastie Pocket. They're a great 'invention'.

Rich
06-29-2017, 01:51 PM

I was banned for calling someone a cretin for suggesting Arsene was to blame for our injury crisis a couple of years ago. Had only pisted about 3 times and I was removed and IP address blocked. :-(