PDA

View Full Version : So, sh1t in your coffee, bovered?

World's End Stella
06-28-2017, 08:42 AM
It is, after all, just a bit of bacteria and a bit of bacteria now and then toughens up the old immune system. I expect anyone who has ever dipped their hands into a bowl of communal peanuts or crisps has had worse.

In short, much apoo about nothing. :-)

Pat Vegas
06-28-2017, 08:46 AM
It is, after all, just a bit of bacteria and a bit of bacteria now and then toughens up the old immune system. I expect anyone who has ever dipped their hands into a bowl of communal peanuts or crisps has had worse.

I am sure someone has already said. not surprised all tastes like **** to me :coffeehipster:

Peter
06-28-2017, 08:53 AM

I don't drink coffee so I am not overly concerned. If you **** in my tea I'll be ****ing angry. And slightly bemused

Burney
06-28-2017, 08:57 AM

It seems to be largely in ice rather than coffee. Ice has always been a major source of food poisoning.

Pat Vegas
06-28-2017, 09:03 AM
It seems to be largely in ice rather than coffee. Ice has always been a major source of food poisoning.

:nod: That's what people forget when they go abroad.

World's End Stella
06-28-2017, 09:13 AM

Work is going to force me to go to India :-(

I'm going to get a nasty case of something because at some point, likely while hammered, I will forget to eat only cooked vegetables.

What sort of sorry excuse for a country would end up in the position where foreigners can only eat cooked vegetables? I'm dreading it. :-(

Billy Goat Sverige
06-28-2017, 09:15 AM

When i went on holiday last year i avoided ice for most of the week and then some **** put ice in my coke and i just thought "**** it" and downed it. I had the ****s for the last two days :-( Had to take an imodium for the 6 hour flight home.

Pat Vegas
06-28-2017, 09:17 AM
When i went on holiday last year i avoided ice for most of the week and then some **** put ice in my coke and i just thought "**** it" and downed it. I had the ****s for the last two days :-( Had to take an imodium for the 6 hour flight home.

I went for a swim on a very busy beach in Italy. I didn't think much of it at the time but nobody was in the water.
Turns out there was a sewage problem in that area :-(

Peter
06-28-2017, 09:19 AM

I'm going to get a nasty case of something because at some point, likely while hammered, I will forget to eat only cooked vegetables.

What sort of sorry excuse for a country would end up in the position where foreigners can only eat cooked vegetables? I'm dreading it. :-(

I've been three or four times and it is fine. As long as you stick to vegetables and bread. The vegetarian food is much better anyway because the meat is piss poor quality.

Unfortunately I got hammered on the last night, ate one tiny piece of meat and experienced the worst 12 hours of my life.

You live and learn :D

Luis Anaconda
06-28-2017, 09:24 AM
I've been three or four times and it is fine. As long as you stick to vegetables and bread. The vegetarian food is much better anyway because the meat is piss poor quality.

Unfortunately I got hammered on the last night, ate one tiny piece of meat and experienced the worst 12 hours of my life.

You live and learn :D

It is quite a scary thought, though, when you consider just how full of **** WES is to start with :humanitariandisaster:

Sir C
06-28-2017, 09:24 AM

India's no worse than south east Asia or east Africa. Just take sensible precautions: eat some natural yoghurt every day for two weeks before departure and then have some local yoghurt at breakfast in your hotel, then eat and experience everything available, especially street food.

I've only ever had the shíts once in in the tropics and that was from a bowl of lentils in a 5 star hotel. Alright, twice if you include the time I came home from Tanzania with debilitating stomach cramps (no shíts) which lasted 8 months.

Just get fired in. Life is too short to fúck about worrying about ice in your drinks or lettuce with your meal.

Burney
06-28-2017, 09:26 AM
India's no worse than south east Asia or east Africa. Just take sensible precautions: eat some natural yoghurt every day for two weeks before departure and then have some local yoghurt at breakfast in your hotel, then eat and experience everything available, especially street food.

I've only ever had the shíts once in in the tropics and that was from a bowl of lentils in a 5 star hotel. Alright, twice if you include the time I came home from Tanzania with debilitating stomach cramps (no shíts) which lasted 8 months.

Just get fired in. Life is too short to fúck about worrying about ice in your drinks or lettuce with your meal.

The way you talk its almost as though you don't actually want WES to shīt himself inside out. :-(

Sir C
06-28-2017, 09:32 AM
The way you talk its almost as though you don't actually want WES to shīt himself inside out. :-(

:hehe: It seems a strange attitude to me - to have the opportunity to visit wondrous, extraordinary places, and then choose to siolate yourself from the culture in case you need to go poopy.

I bet if he saw the conditions in the kitchens at his 'resort' in Dubai he'd shít himself from fright anyway.

Monty92
06-28-2017, 09:42 AM
I don't drink coffee so I am not overly concerned. If you **** in my tea I'll be ****ing angry. And slightly bemused

This reminds me of a joke.

Bloke's sitting in a pub with a pint and decides to pop off to the toilet for a piss. While he's away, some big strapping black lass comes over, crouches over his pint and farts.

When the bloke comes back, someone approaches him and says, "sorry to bother you mate, but you see that big black lass over there? She just let one go in your pint while you were in the toilet."

The bloke's naturally furious and marches over to the lady in question.

"Oi, love, you Fart-in-ma Whitbread?"

"Nah, she replies. "I'm Tessa Sanderson"

Pat Vegas
06-28-2017, 09:47 AM
This reminds me of a joke.

Bloke's sitting in a pub with a pint and decides to pop off to the toilet for a piss. While he's away, some big strapping black lass comes over, crouches over his pint and farts.

When the bloke comes back, someone approaches him and says, "sorry to bother you mate, but you see that big black lass over there? She just let one go in your pint while you were in the toilet."

The bloke's naturally furious and marches over to the lady in question.

"Oi, love, you Fart-in-ma Whitbread?"

"Nah, she replies. "I'm Tessa Sanderson"

Speaking of jokes. One of the gay gentlemen in the office didn't like my sharp humour.
When he was talking about Pride he said he was going somewhere first then said 'I will go straight there'

I immediately said seems a strange place to do that.

Nothing... just :tumbleweed:

Peter
06-28-2017, 09:56 AM

I must have been to Malaysia and Singapore about 40 times over the years. Have eaten everything and never had a problem.

India got me with a tiny piece of meat in a 5 star hotel. I would say it is quite a bit worse.

I can cope with the ****s. This was both ends for 12 hours, partial blindness, complete loss of balance and, more importantly, dignity.

There was **** everywhere….

Sir C
06-28-2017, 09:59 AM
I must have been to Malaysia and Singapore about 40 times over the years. Have eaten everything and never had a problem.

India got me with a tiny piece of meat in a 5 star hotel. I would say it is quite a bit worse.

I can cope with the ****s. This was both ends for 12 hours, partial blindness, complete loss of balance and, more importantly, dignity.

There was **** everywhere….

It's just food with human shít in it. Could happen anywhere. :shrug: Perhaps the Indian penchant for street-****ting makes the matter a little more widespread.

Peter
06-28-2017, 10:09 AM
It's just food with human shít in it. Could happen anywhere. :shrug: Perhaps the Indian penchant for street-****ting makes the matter a little more widespread.

I think you only have to look at how meat and fish are transported. Often in fairly open lorries with no refrigeration, in blazing heat and over long distances. I have seen lines of lorries sat there overnight with food hanging out over the back.

SWv2
06-28-2017, 10:10 AM

Not sure why one would bother on any continent.

Passable on a burger but does not really add to the party.

Sir C
06-28-2017, 10:15 AM
I think you only have to look at how meat and fish are transported. Often in fairly open lorries with no refrigeration, in blazing heat and over long distances. I have seen lines of lorries sat there overnight with food hanging out over the back.

If it's rotten it'll stink.

World's End Stella
06-28-2017, 01:57 PM
:hehe: It seems a strange attitude to me - to have the opportunity to visit wondrous, extraordinary places, and then choose to siolate yourself from the culture in case you need to go poopy.

I bet if he saw the conditions in the kitchens at his 'resort' in Dubai he'd shít himself from fright anyway.

Well, there is this small matter of one friend who contracted a parasite there and ultimately died from it. And then the 8 year old boy of friends who decided to 'tour' India only to end up with their son in intensive care within 5 days which eventually resulted in him being out of school for 2 years and which effects him to this day.

So slightly more than a case of sh1ts. :rolleyes:

redgunamo
06-28-2017, 02:01 PM

I'm with 007 on the topic of tea, but why don't you drink coffee? About a dozen espressos a day, for me.

redgunamo
06-28-2017, 02:02 PM
Well, there is this small matter of one friend who contracted a parasite there and ultimately died from it. And then the 8 year old boy of friends who decided to 'tour' India only to end up with their son in intensive care within 5 days which eventually resulted in him being out of school for 2 years and which effects him to this day.

Of course, weak and unwary types will be punished regardless, in any sort of life. Overall though, it's no big deal.

Sir C
06-28-2017, 02:12 PM
Of course, weak and unwary types will be punished regardless, in any sort of life. Overall though, it's no big deal.

It's natural selection, basically. Cleaning up the gene pool.

Peter
06-28-2017, 02:14 PM

You see precious little of the culture when you are lying on the bathroom covered in your own **** and puke.

Anyway, eating meat is hardly a cultural necessity in India.

Peter
06-28-2017, 02:15 PM
I'm with 007 on the topic of tea, but why don't you drink coffee? About a dozen espressos a day, for me.

I started feeling ****e after every cup. I always preferred tea anyway.

redgunamo
06-28-2017, 02:22 PM
I started feeling ****e after every cup. I always preferred tea anyway.

̶W̶e̶i̶r̶d̶o̶. Fair enough.