PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says plan for independence

Pat Vegas
06-27-2017, 01:52 PM
will be reset until after Brexit is complete.

errm what?

Burney
06-27-2017, 01:56 PM
will be reset until after Brexit is complete.

errm what?

Translation: 'We have literally zero chance of winning a referendum now and losing again would pretty much kill off the debate for decades to come".

Peter
06-27-2017, 02:01 PM
Translation: 'We have literally zero chance of winning a referendum now and losing again would pretty much kill off the debate for decades to come".

Focus on moaning about the amount of money Northern Ireland are getting.

Burney
06-27-2017, 02:03 PM
Focus on moaning about the amount of money Northern Ireland are getting.

...whilst studiously ignoring the even larger bribes Scotland received prior to the last independence referendum.

Peter
06-27-2017, 02:09 PM
...whilst studiously ignoring the even larger bribes Scotland received prior to the last independence referendum.

The reality is that granting a second referendum would open the floodgates to a second one on Brexit.

There is a lot to be said for moving on and shutting the **** up.

Pat Vegas
06-27-2017, 02:12 PM
The reality is that granting a second referendum would open the floodgates to a second one on Brexit.

You can't do that, Then you have to have a 3rd as one says one thing and the other says another.

Good idea though. Keep having one until you get what you want.

Peter
06-27-2017, 02:15 PM
You can't do that, Then you have to have a 3rd as one says one thing and the other says another.

Good idea though. Keep having one until you get what you want.

No, you have one (if that) and you accept the result.

****ing scots.

Burney
06-27-2017, 02:16 PM

Absolutely. The failure to move on has been the most damaging thing about Brexit so far.

Peter
06-27-2017, 02:31 PM
Absolutely. The failure to move on has been the most damaging thing about Brexit so far.

Well there is still a fair amount of anger, b. I know this because I saw a piece on the news where they visited a maternity yoga session in Stoke Newington to get a balanced view of how the UK is feeling ;)

Ash
06-27-2017, 02:34 PM
Well there is still a fair amount of anger, b. I know this because I saw a piece on the news where they visited a maternity yoga session in Stoke Newington to get a balanced view of how the UK is feeling ;)

:hehe: :hehe:

Pat Vegas
06-27-2017, 02:36 PM
:hehe: :hehe:

Mr Ash you know about amplifiers and stuff.
I am getting some sort of interference from my pedal board to the amp. what's happening here? I am also sure I am getting electric shocks.

Ash
06-27-2017, 02:43 PM
I am getting some sort of interference from my pedal board to the amp. what's happening here? I am also sure I am getting electric shocks.

Might be an earthing problem somewhere. Swap around all leads, guitars and pedals until you isolate. Or strip down to minimum and build up.

Sir C
06-27-2017, 02:45 PM
Might be an earthing problem somewhere. Swap around all leads, guitars and pedals until you isolate. Or strip down to minimum and build up.

You want him playing the guitar naked?

Kinky man.

Burney
06-27-2017, 02:46 PM

This is some outrageous threadjacking, f. Mo will be well vex.

Ash
06-27-2017, 02:46 PM
You want him playing the guitar naked?

Kinky man.

I did say minimum. He can keep his underpants on.

Sir C
06-27-2017, 02:50 PM
I did say minimum. He can keep his underpants on.

I demand a picture of f giving it the full rock n roll hero pose wearing naught but a pair of baggy piss-stained, semen-ridden y-fronts.

Pat Vegas
06-27-2017, 02:53 PM
I demand a picture of f giving it the full rock n roll hero pose wearing naught but a pair of baggy piss-stained, semen-ridden y-fronts.

I'll get on that. as I've trimmed down substantially.

I've also lost weight.

Pat Vegas
06-27-2017, 02:53 PM

:thumbup: I am now entering the exciting world of amps and different tones.
I thought I was imagining the electric shock feelings.

Pat Vegas
06-27-2017, 02:54 PM
This is some outrageous threadjacking, f. Mo will be well vex.

I don't understand what he says anyway.
Can won jack their own thread?

Burney
06-27-2017, 02:55 PM

It's mad stuff, electricity, f. I'm not sure I really believe anyone who tells me they understand it.

Burney
06-27-2017, 02:56 PM
I don't understand what he says anyway.
Can won jack their own thread?

Clearly. You started off talking about Nicola Sturgeon and switched to guitar leads with no warning.

Pat Vegas
06-27-2017, 02:57 PM
Clearly. You started off talking about Nicola Sturgeon and switched to guitar leads with no warning.

Maybe I could have my own thread I just add to each day.

Sir C
06-27-2017, 02:57 PM
It's mad stuff, electricity, f. I'm not sure I really believe anyone who tells me they understand it.

DC electrics is OK, but AC is a bit of a mind fúck. I only studied it from an aviation perspective, admittedly.

Ash
06-27-2017, 02:58 PM

It can happen. Once it was an earth wire within my guitar that came loose. You can even get shocks off a microphone if touching your strings with an earthing problem.

Cue Sir C: "Touching your strings, eh? Haven't heard them called that before."

Sir C
06-27-2017, 02:59 PM
It can happen. Once it was an earth wire within my guitar that came loose. You can even get shocks off a microphone if touching your strings with an earthing problem.

Cue Sir C: "Touching your strings, eh? Haven't heard them called that before."

I beg your pardon? Are you accusing me of being some sort of cheap Finbar Saunders character?

World's End Stella
06-27-2017, 03:03 PM

It is nothing more than a flow of electrons from one spot t'another, Burney.

I have no comment on the other two topics which seem to be Pat playing guitar naked and a Scottish referendum.

Although it may be relevant to point out that while I do not condone violence against women, I would seriously enjoy slapping that lesbian looking, Jock dwarf bitch. Oh yes.

Burney
06-27-2017, 03:05 PM
It is nothing more than a flow of electrons from one spot t'another, Burney.

I have no comment on the other two topics which seem to be Pat playing guitar naked and a Scottish referendum.

Although it may be relevant to point out that while I do not condone violence against women, I would seriously enjoy slapping that lesbian looking, Jock dwarf bitch. Oh yes.

Pfffft. How come it doesn't leak out of the sockets, then, eh? :judge:

I think Sir C wants to have angry sex with her. I can't keep track of who's on that list of his, though, to be honest. I think it's her, Jack Monroe and Polly Toynbee.

Sir C
06-27-2017, 03:09 PM

I think Sir C wants to have angry sex with her. I can't keep track of who's on that list of his, though, to be honest. I think it's her, Jack Monroe and Polly Toynbee.

Jack Monroe's out, ever since she said that the hormone therapy was making her smell like a man.

Thank you for having my back yesterday, by the way. I came out of the hospital surprised to note that I was the subject of a mild twitter storm. A twitter squall, if you will. :hehe:

World's End Stella
06-27-2017, 03:13 PM
Jack Monroe's out, ever since she said that the hormone therapy was making her smell like a man.

Thank you for having my back yesterday, by the way. I came out of the hospital surprised to note that I was the subject of a mild twitter storm. A twitter squall, if you will. :hehe:

Did it involve that commie pinko spineless bitch, Jorge?

Ash
06-27-2017, 03:14 PM

Because air is a poor conductor. Unless you've got lighting which is really wierd stuff.

Sir C
06-27-2017, 03:18 PM
Did it involve that commie pinko spineless bitch, Jorge?

:hehe: No, we assiduously avoid politics on twitter, j and I. It is as if we consider it sacred territory.

Burney
06-27-2017, 03:22 PM

Oh, that's quite alright. For someone who purports to be nice and anti-bullying, she does like to encourage her simpering, lame-brained followers into a pile-on with anyone who disagrees with her.