PDA

View Full Version : Cricket WIMB..... County Championship matches today.. pink Ball and play finishes

Pokster
06-26-2017, 12:48 PM
at 9pm or so... yes or no?

Luis Anaconda
06-26-2017, 01:24 PM
at 9pm or so... yes or no?

Interesting experiment - would definitely have popped along after work if I was in the vicinity of a game.

Having said that - just seen Middlesex are 4-2.

Bull**** idea. Ridiculous, clearly the ball is crap

Ash
06-26-2017, 01:50 PM
Interesting experiment - would definitely have popped along after work if I was in the vicinity of a game.

Did you see Dawid Malan yesterday? What's his real cricket like? Some of the commentators were musing about a test place. First class average of 38 isn't bad, no?

Luis Anaconda
06-26-2017, 01:54 PM
Did you see Dawid Malan yesterday? What's his real cricket like? Some of the commentators were musing about a test place. First class average of 38 isn't bad, no?

One of my favourite players since I saw him get a T20 hundred for Middlesex against Lancashire (who had Flintoff and possibly Anderson in their ranks). Lovely batsman to watch and does have some decent first-class form behind him, but I would say just falls short of Test match class imo.

Rich
06-26-2017, 02:42 PM
One of my favourite players since I saw him get a T20 hundred for Middlesex against Lancashire (who had Flintoff and possibly Anderson in their ranks). Lovely batsman to watch and does have some decent first-class form behind him, but I would say just falls short of Test match class imo.

At least he'd be more inspiring to watch than Ballance.

Luis Anaconda
06-26-2017, 03:29 PM
At least he'd be more inspiring to watch than Ballance.

Indeed - can't knock the amount of runs Ballance has scored this season though. Hard to ignore if you are picking on form. Hameed failed again today :( Can't possibly play next week. Leaves Jennings to open and a space at 3

Ash
06-26-2017, 03:41 PM

Dare I say it .... looking better now.

Tony C
06-26-2017, 07:47 PM
When are the doing the t20 format...NatWest blast way tooo tiresome for me.

Ps quite enjoyed that t20 game vs South Africa at Taunton.