PDA

View Full Version : I have carefully watched a video of Lacazette.

Pat Vegas
06-26-2017, 09:22 AM
Lot of money for someone who takes a lot of penalties.

Always keeps it low too.

Ash
06-26-2017, 09:28 AM

Always keeps it low too.

Was it la VHS cassette?

Pat Vegas
06-26-2017, 09:31 AM
Was it la VHS cassette?

:nod: I saw it advertised in the Islington Gazette

allow 28 days for delivery.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-26-2017, 09:32 AM
Was it la VHS cassette?

Threadjack......What about Vettel eh? Nice of the FIA to give him a stop and go once Lewis was forced to pit. Bunch of Ferrari cock suckers.

Rich
06-26-2017, 09:38 AM
Threadjack......What about Vettel eh? Nice of the FIA to give him a stop and go once Lewis was forced to pit. Bunch of Ferrari cock suckers.

Surely he will be retrospectively punished further by the FIA?

Sir C
06-26-2017, 09:39 AM

Always keeps it low too.

I understand that we're signing him, Mbappé and another chap, and that this will make us :champions:

So that's nice, then.

Rich
06-26-2017, 09:39 AM

Always keeps it low too.

I think he is a bit underwhelming. Might as well save the cash and give Perez a go/hope Welbeck stays fit. If he was 25million I would say yes, but he's not close to being a top level striker.

Anyway, none of this matters because Wenger has persuaded Mbappe to sign.

PSRB
06-26-2017, 09:40 AM

Should have been black flagged, proper childish and stupid

Billy Goat Sverige
06-26-2017, 09:41 AM
I think he is a bit underwhelming. Might as well save the cash and give Perez a go/hope Welbeck stays fit. If he was 25million I would say yes, but he's not close to being a top level striker.

You think he's underwhelming but at the same time hope Welbeck stays fit? Welbeck completely ****s himself when presented with a goalscoring opportunity. I used to think he'd come good but his composure in front of goal is absolutely shocking.

PSRB
06-26-2017, 09:42 AM

Fairly clear AW doesn't like Perez for whatever reason, he's off

Pat Vegas
06-26-2017, 09:44 AM
I understand that we're signing him, Mbappé and another chap, and that this will make us :champions:

So that's nice, then.

That's alright then. Arsene please carry on.

Ash
06-26-2017, 09:57 AM
Should have been black flagged, proper childish and stupid

From what Brundle was quoting of the rules, a blag flag wasn't available for that offence, only for offences involving ignoring warnings / instructions, and 10 second stop-go was the maximum for dangerous driving. It does seem wrong, though. A driver could go completely postal and only get the 10 second stop-go.

Vettel is disappoint when he acts the pr1ck like that.

IUFG
06-26-2017, 10:23 AM
Fairly clear AW doesn't like Perez for whatever reason, he's off

For that reason (amongst dozens of others), WENGER OUT

barrybueno
06-26-2017, 10:31 AM
Surely he will be retrospectively punished further by the FIA?

Pretty sure they were suggesting as he had been punished that was done and dusted, bit like the stupid rule in football when a ref has seen the incident. Like Goats said, Ferrari cock suckers.