PDA

View Full Version : So the latest polls show that 58% of Britains think that Britain should

World's End Stella
06-23-2017, 08:11 AM
Trade freely with the EU even if it meant that EU citizens were free to live and work in the U.K.

C'mon Leavers, tell me again how 80% of people voted for a party that supported hard Brexit. :hehe:

Mo Britain less Europe
06-23-2017, 08:17 AM
Can you or Corbyn explain how you know who voted for which policies on election day? Because the polling stations I saw only had names of candidates and a space for a tick.

Pokster
06-23-2017, 08:21 AM
Trade freely with the EU even if it meant that EU citizens were free to live and work in the U.K.

C'mon Leavers, tell me again how 80% of people voted for a party that supported hard Brexit. :hehe:

I know you act a bit dumb at times... but even you must know that the GE was not a brexit vote, it is on all policies that effect al lour lives... so give this up and focus on something else

Peter
06-23-2017, 08:55 AM

The same polls that get every election result horribly wrong?

THat is a **** question anyway. Chuck in the word immigration and it will change the outcome. Or maybe not. I don't know.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-23-2017, 09:14 AM

Oi! - fúck off back to that mosquito ridden backwood you came from. S'got fack all to do with you.

redgunamo
06-23-2017, 09:18 AM
Understandably, immigrants cannot compute the mere thought that their hosts dislike them and are about to start launching them back into the sea. The idea is simply too terrifying.

Oi! - fúck off back to that mosquito ridden backwood you came from. S'got fack all to do with you.

Pat Vegas
06-23-2017, 09:27 AM

What exactly are all these polls? I am never asked to participate in polls.

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2017, 09:27 AM
Understandably, immigrants cannot compute the mere thought that their hosts dislike them and are about to start launching them back into the sea. The idea is simply too terrifying.

:( It's a long way to the sea from here

redgunamo
06-23-2017, 09:33 AM
:( It's a long way to the sea from here

:hehe: Good point. Luckily for you I was on about the UK. The island monkeys are a different matter altogether.