PDA

View Full Version : The new Arsenal shirts seem very nice, don't they.

redgunamo
06-22-2017, 01:29 PM
Not that that makes any difference to anything, of course :hehe:

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-22-2017, 02:05 PM
Not that that makes any difference to anything, of course :hehe:

I detest it Red. Poncy little collar with poncy little buttons. Nothing to do with football ya see? The optimum shirt was the never changing one that lasted pretty much throughout the 60's and 70's. Totally functional - no buttons or collars - no poncy stripes or chevrons.

Luis Anaconda
06-22-2017, 02:12 PM
I detest it Red. Poncy little collar with poncy little buttons. Nothing to do with football ya see? The optimum shirt was the never changing one that lasted pretty much throughout the 60's and 70's. Totally functional - no buttons or collars - no poncy stripes or chevrons.

Yeah - look at this ponce, Herbs. Nothing to do with football

Luis Anaconda
06-22-2017, 02:13 PM
Yeah - look at this ponce, Herbs. Nothing to do with football

This is him after he fainted on hearing that you put red wine in the fridge

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-22-2017, 02:17 PM
There's nowt poncy or little about those collars. Just rugger shirts basically. and he didn't faint - he died. Then, like a real man, gave the reaper a big dry slap and refused to go.

redgunamo
06-22-2017, 03:28 PM

All too true, of course. Still, what must be done and a' that. The club needs our support.