PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm rather disappointed by this day of rage, I have to say.

Burney
06-21-2017, 03:31 PM
Maybe it'll get better later when it's a bit cooler. At the moment they're outnumbered by the coppers. :-(

Sir C
06-21-2017, 03:33 PM
Maybe it'll get better later when it's a bit cooler. At the moment they're outnumbered by the coppers. :-(

How can plod get waded in if they don't start doing something violent, for Christ's sake? I want battered heads at the mongfest.

Burney
06-21-2017, 03:35 PM
How can plod get waded in if they don't start doing something violence, for Christ's sake? I want battered heads at the mongfest.

Some of them put some masks on at one point, but failed to do anything interesting, so we must assume it was to look a bit edgy.

I am disappoint.

Sir C
06-21-2017, 03:37 PM
Some of them put some masks on at one point, but failed to do anything interesting, so we must assume it was to look a bit edgy.

I am disappoint.

McDonnell must be fewmin. Where are his SWP thugs?

Peter
06-21-2017, 03:41 PM

I am disappoint.

They are all off to Glastonbury. Poor planning imo

Burney
06-21-2017, 03:48 PM
McDonnell must be fewmin. Where are his SWP thugs?

Still, Jezza was smashing the system today by refusing to bow to Her Majesty and then smirking about it like a fourth former.

Sometimes I wonder whether perhaps this country deserves that prick. :-(

IUFG
06-21-2017, 03:59 PM
They are all off to Glastonbury. Poor planning imo

I've just had a look at the line up. Have to say I rather unimpressed.

An Orb evening and a Guy Called Gerald look interesting. The rest? Meh.