PDA

View Full Version : Imagine standing around in riot gear for hours in this heat.

Sir C
06-21-2017, 08:55 AM
Surely that would make you highly irritable, so that when confronted by some unwashed moron with dreads spitting abuse at you, your natural reaction would be to baton the **** half dead?

Please?

Monty92
06-21-2017, 09:00 AM
Surely that would make you highly irritable, so that when confronted by some unwashed moron with dreads spitting abuse at you, your natural reaction would be to baton the **** half dead?

Please?

Aren't you often critical of the violence and authoritarianism of the left? :rubchin:

SWv2
06-21-2017, 09:02 AM

Please?

Oh, what is happening today then?

Sir C
06-21-2017, 09:02 AM
Aren't you often critical of the violence and authoritarianism of the left? :rubchin:

You are correct. I am critical of the violence and authoritarianism of the left.

What, if you have one, is your point?

Sir C
06-21-2017, 09:03 AM
Oh, what is happening today then?

It is a Day of Rage, when unwashed unemployed people get to protest about the result of a democratic election. By smashing up McDonalds, if past experience is anything to go by.

Monty92
06-21-2017, 09:05 AM
You are correct. I am critical of the violence and authoritarianism of the left.

What, if you have one, is your point?

Well, the actions you advocate seem to be rather violent and authoritarian.

Sir C
06-21-2017, 09:06 AM

Well, obviously. Violent authoritarianism is surely the best way to keep undesirable elements (lefties) in check?

Luis Anaconda
06-21-2017, 09:11 AM
It is a Day of Rage, when unwashed unemployed people get to protest about the result of a democratic election. By smashing up McDonalds, if past experience is anything to go by.

Day of Rage :hehe: Jesus wept

Burney
06-21-2017, 09:13 AM

A violent response to protect citizens from violence is not authoritarian, it's common sense.

IUFG
06-21-2017, 09:17 AM

Shirley, being in a large, pre-planned crowd in central London is making oneself a bit of a 'target', at the moment. Despite a large Police presence.

But, no doubt the rent-a-mob brigade will be out in in full force with their scarves around their faces and bricks in hand.

Pat Vegas
06-21-2017, 09:18 AM

Please?

They should 'carry a bottle of water'
This is the helpful advice they give you on trains or the tube.

Monty92
06-21-2017, 09:19 AM
Shirley, being in a large, pre-planned crowd in central London is making oneself a bit of a 'target', at the moment. Despite a large Police presence.

But, no doubt the rent-a-mob brigade will be out in in full force with their scarves around their faces and bricks in hand.

I have to say, it would take a fúcking heart of stone not to shít your pants with laughter if a bunch of lefty apologists got blown up by Allans.

the splendor of antigone
06-21-2017, 09:25 AM
I have to say, it would take a fúcking heart of stone not to shít your pants with laughter if a bunch of lefty apologists got blown up by Allans.

The anniversary for Utøya is fast approaching. Have you put the champagne on ice?

Mo Britain less Europe
06-21-2017, 09:27 AM
Why not have a Day of Soap?

Sir C
06-21-2017, 09:29 AM
Why not have a Day of Soap?

Or better still, a Day of Soup. A nice chilled soup for this weather. A gazpacho, perhaps. I once made b a chilled crab and melon soup, that was nice and refreshing.

I occasionally have a yearning for the King of chilled soups, the Vichysoisse. Makes me wonder why I don't just fúcking make some.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-21-2017, 09:30 AM
I put chilli in my gazpacho, gives it a nice tingle. Ever had salmorejo or ajo blanco?

I once poured myself a bowl of liquidy mayonnaise at a buffet, thinking it was vichysoisse.

Sir C
06-21-2017, 09:35 AM
I put chilli in my gazpacho, gives it a nice tingle. Ever had salmorejo or ajo blanco?

I once poured myself a bowl of liquidy mayonnaise at a buffet, thinking it was vichysoisse.

Samorejo no, ajo blanco yes.

Chilled soups are underrated. Perhaps a chilled soup restaurant in Shoreditch might be the way forward.

Ash
06-21-2017, 09:37 AM

What's a lefty apologist?

I think you've got your pejoratives in a tangle there, Clive.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-21-2017, 09:37 AM
Samorejo no, ajo blanco yes.

Chilled soups are underrated. Perhaps a chilled soup restaurant in Shoreditch might be the way forward.

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/salmorejo-cordob-s

This recipe features serrano ham and kosher salt. Go figure.

Burney
06-21-2017, 09:39 AM

Can't move for Salmorejo in Seville. Put it on everything if you let them.

Monty92
06-21-2017, 09:42 AM
What's a lefty apologist?

I think you've got your pejoratives in a tangle there, Clive.

Yes, obviously I meant a lefty who is an apologist for Allanism.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-21-2017, 09:45 AM
The Mullah of Leeds said some fairly sensible things yesterday. In the Telegraph of course.

barrybueno
06-21-2017, 11:33 AM

I would ****ing piss myself. I'd even consider converting to Islam...