PDA

View Full Version : I haven't done a fit secretary watch recently

World's End Stella
06-19-2017, 02:35 PM
A light blue, linen, cocktail sort of dress that is tightly fitted and clings to everyone of her perfect curves. She looks like a Bond woman in it.

I just followed her for about 30 yards before she sat down.

Most impressive. :nod:

Monty92
06-19-2017, 02:38 PM
A light blue, linen, cocktail sort of dress that is tightly fitted and clings to everyone of her perfect curves. She looks like a Bond woman in it.

Pic?

Of you masturbating, I mean.

World's End Stella
06-19-2017, 02:51 PM
Pic?

Of you masturbating, I mean.

Will have to wait until I get home and Mrs WES is watching Easties. Soz.

PSRB
06-19-2017, 03:06 PM

We have a very attractive, ample bosomed, young Asian girl. She's looking mighty fine today

Sir C
06-19-2017, 03:07 PM
We have a very attractive, ample bosomed, young Asian girl. She's looking mighty fine today

When you say 'Asian', are we talking :gulp: chinee?

PSRB
06-19-2017, 03:22 PM

No, I should have said sub continent...or Indian to be precise. I have a banging headache

Sir C
06-19-2017, 03:24 PM
No, I should have said sub continent...or Indian to be precise. I have a banging headache

Disappointing.

You could have pretended. :rolleyes:

Pat Vegas
06-19-2017, 03:30 PM

That only works in the US innit.

'Asian' I think of Amir Kahn. 'Asian' in the US I think Jackie Chan or bad drivers so I am told.

PSRB
06-19-2017, 03:31 PM
Disappointing.

You could have pretended. :rolleyes:

I have to say, not usually my type but she is exceptional

Ash
06-19-2017, 03:35 PM
That only works in the US innit.

'Asian' I think of Amir Kahn. 'Asian' in the US I think Jackie Chan or bad drivers so I am told.

Jackie Chan's LMP2 car had a superb Le Mans. First and third in class and it nearly won outright thanks to all the LMP1 class breaking down.

PSRB
06-19-2017, 03:38 PM
Jackie Chan's LMP2 car had a superb Le Mans. First and third in class and it nearly won outright thanks to all the LMP1 class breaking down.

Le Mans was superb. Everytime I was about to go to bed another LMP1 broke down. The few laps in the GT Pro was great as well, Aston Martin chasing down the Chevy and then the poor Chevy blew it's tyre :-)

Definitely going next year

Ash
06-19-2017, 03:46 PM
Le Mans was superb. Everytime I was about to go to bed another LMP1 broke down. The few laps in the GT Pro was great as well, Aston Martin chasing down the Chevy and then the poor Chevy blew it's tyre :-)

Definitely going next year

:nod: These pesky hybrids are provinga bit troublesome though. Yes, the drama of them all konking out was fun, but when an entire class is decimated, and with one who spent two hours in the garage coming second, it doesn't help keep existing manufacturers let alone atttract new ones. THen in F1 we had a one-car series for three years. And Honda's embarrassment etc...

PSRB
06-19-2017, 03:54 PM
:nod: These pesky hybrids are provinga bit troublesome though. Yes, the drama of them all konking out was fun, but when an entire class is decimated, and with one who spent two hours in the garage coming second, it doesn't help keep existing manufacturers let alone atttract new ones. THen in F1 we had a one-car series for three years. And Honda's embarrassment etc...

Yes, it wasn't until I sat down to watch the start that I remembered that Audi had binned the whole thing, pity