PDA

View Full Version : There will be riots soon imo

Pat Vegas
06-19-2017, 08:14 AM
everyone is angry and people driving vans into each other will be come an everyday occurrence.

You got people angry over this flat fire, terrorism, politics, and of course Wenger.

We are all divided. it's going to come to a head.

Sir C
06-19-2017, 08:18 AM
everyone is angry and people driving vans into each other will be come an everyday occurrence.

You got people angry over this flat fire, terrorism, politics, and of course Wenger.

We are all divided. it's going to come to a head.

Everyone needs to clam the fúck down a bit. Of course, McDonnell encouraging the mob to topple a democratically elected government and Corbyn threatening to seize people's property is just the kind of rhetoric guaranteed to ramp tension up.

I wonder if these were the kind of excellent policies Pokster was so keen on?

Pat Vegas
06-19-2017, 08:25 AM
Everyone needs to clam the fúck down a bit. Of course, McDonnell encouraging the mob to topple a democratically elected government and Corbyn threatening to seize people's property is just the kind of rhetoric guaranteed to ramp tension up.

:nod: even myself. I threw a sausage in anger at a family barbecue.

Sir C
06-19-2017, 08:27 AM

That sounds like a terrible waste of sausage, f. Did it strike its intended target?

Pokster
06-19-2017, 08:27 AM

Blimey, back for a day and getting all right wing already... stangely enough people voted on the policies that were in the manifesto.
Good trip?

Sir C
06-19-2017, 08:31 AM
Blimey, back for a day and getting all right wing already... stangely enough people voted on the policies that were in the manifesto.
Good trip?

Can't see much right wing there, to be honest.

Lovely trip, really lovely. Great weather, scenery, walking, seafood... just marvellous.

This problem is that v has now decided that the retirement location must include sea and mountains. This precludes Cumbria, naturally.

She keeps talking about Wales, p. Fúcking Wales, for the love of God. :-(

Pokster
06-19-2017, 08:35 AM

Lovely trip, really lovely. Great weather, scenery, walking, seafood... just marvellous.

This problem is that v has now decided that the retirement location must include sea and mountains. This precludes Cumbria, naturally.

Cumbria is on the coast c.... And Wales is... well, Wales, all talk a funny language and like Rugby. Wrong 'uns imo

Sir C
06-19-2017, 08:47 AM
Cumbria is on the coast c.... And Wales is... well, Wales, all talk a funny language and like Rugby. Wrong 'uns imo

The Cumbrian coast is hardly a famed beauty spot though, is it? And the radiation from the power station might make my hair fall out :-(

SWv2
06-19-2017, 09:09 AM

Clearly Ireland is your destination here.

Wicklow perhaps.

Let me know when to expect you.

Sir C
06-19-2017, 09:13 AM
Clearly Ireland is your destination here.

Wicklow perhaps.

Let me know when to expect you.

Probably couldn't afford Ireland, sw. Property is really expensive, isn't it? And the pound isn't exactly flourishing against the euro.

SWv2
06-19-2017, 09:17 AM
Probably couldn't afford Ireland, sw. Property is really expensive, isn't it? And the pound isn't exactly flourishing against the euro.

Dublin is expensive I believe, though really depends on one’s circumstances with relation to first time buyer v person trading up with a nice deposit etc.

Your sterling currency is certainly not helping matters for you, of course great for me.

I expect you could pick up a nice place in the beautiful Wicklow mountains, less than an hour from Dublin for your blast of relative civilisation.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-19-2017, 09:25 AM

You could take a punt.

Sir C
06-19-2017, 09:27 AM
You could take a punt.

Euro'nly 18 years out of date there, m.

Tony C
06-19-2017, 09:28 AM
Can't wait...local pawn shop has a Rolex Daytona and a Lange moon phase in their shop window...

:cloud9:

How well guarded would a Rolex boutique be in said riot?

Ash
06-19-2017, 09:30 AM
You could take a punt.

Ah, Mo.

Will you be calling for the execution of all the family and friends of the perp last night, in line with your general policy on such attacks?

Mo Britain less Europe
06-19-2017, 09:54 AM
I did not see it. But I suspect you could plead provocation.

eastgermanautos
06-19-2017, 02:49 PM

Dude! You never throw a fvckin sausage!