PDA

View Full Version : It's very very very quiet on this board. A general malaise following

eastgermanautos
06-17-2017, 02:57 PM
the election results, the fire, Arsenal's bad season, Wenger's continued tenure at the helm, and generally not having enough tits in their lives, has produced a sense of apathy amongst the AWIMB rank and file.

Ash
06-17-2017, 07:54 PM
the election results, the fire, Arsenal's bad season, Wenger's continued tenure at the helm, and generally not having enough tits in their lives, has produced a sense of apathy amongst the AWIMB rank and file.

It's saturday, EGA.

Tony C
06-17-2017, 11:58 PM
Ward vs Kovalev II in a few hours :cloud9:

I noticed the Queen got all of her duties out of the way this week...rushed through them in style...even time for a nationwide pep talk...must mean she wants no distractions for Royal Ascot...she must be expecting a winner or two next week imo

redgunamo
06-18-2017, 12:02 PM

A general malaise following your mum, I reckon.

As the man said; sun is shining, weather is sweet. Enjoy.

redgunamo
06-18-2017, 12:03 PM
Ward vs Kovalev II in a few hours :cloud9:

I noticed the Queen got all of her duties out of the way this week...rushed through them in style...even time for a nationwide pep talk...must mean she wants no distractions for Royal Ascot...she must be expecting a winner or two next week imo

Yes, fairplay to the Queen. Priorities.