PDA

View Full Version : I am going to a concert this evening. I don't wish to get allaned so if you can give

Pat Vegas
06-16-2017, 02:56 PM
me some more helpful tips than the Run hide tell *******s that would be highly appreciated.

at school they always told us not to run.
except in PE when they used to shout the opposite.

Burney
06-16-2017, 03:02 PM
me some more helpful tips than the Run hide tell *******s that would be highly appreciated.

Wear a metal gorget round your neck.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/southall-stabbing-young-man-has-throat-slit-by-knifeman-in-busy-west-london-shopping-street-a3566886.html

SWv2
06-16-2017, 03:26 PM

Pray tell which music recital you are attending?

Pat Vegas
06-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Pray tell which music recital you are attending?

Guns N Roses which will no doubt lead me to learning lots of slash riffs the next few days and purchasing a Slash like Les Paul.

SWv2
06-16-2017, 03:34 PM
Guns N Roses which will no doubt lead me to learning lots of slash riffs the next few days and purchasing a Slash like Les Paul.

Oh good lord. I know a few lads who recently saw them in Slane and reported back that they were indeed magnificent. I saw footage of WTTJ and it was quite raucous.

I dread to think what one's desert boots would be like after the ordeal.

I purchased some Weller tickets just this morning for his Dublin dates. Oh yes.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-16-2017, 04:04 PM
I'm going to a play where they have sold so few tickets they would probably welcome terrorists if they turned up in numbers.

redgunamo
06-16-2017, 04:05 PM
I'm going to a play where they have sold so few tickets they would probably welcome terrorists if they turned up in numbers.

lol. Well played, M :hehe:

Darren's Dodgy Denim
06-16-2017, 04:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_1jkLxhh20

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-16-2017, 07:04 PM

You will almost certainly be brutally Allaned Fash but cheer up, my Koran is a little rusty but I believe that, as a victim of an Allaning, you also get martyr status and the requisite thirty virgins upon whom you are free to sate your bestial lust.

I fear, however, as a converted infidel, they may be the toothless hags that the ISIS boys have eschewed

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Ts4Hht5qL8/U1rgVkO8taI/AAAAAAAAE6M/IH2SVdrl0SM/s1600/toothless+woman.jpg