PDA

View Full Version : I had some Moroccan food at a party last night.

Ash
06-16-2017, 09:58 AM
Some of it was very nice but I am getting coriander flashbacks :-( Why must otherwise good food be poisoned by this green menace?

Pat Vegas
06-16-2017, 10:00 AM
Some of it was very nice but I am getting coriander flashbacks :-( Why must otherwise good food be poisoned by this green menace?

Thank you my friend. But it is an essential ingredient for my tagine. :vsign:
:driving:

Burney
06-16-2017, 10:03 AM

What is it that you don't actually like about it, a? I'm struggling to work out what it is about the flavour that anyone could find offensive.

IUFG
06-16-2017, 10:05 AM

essential stuff, a. And lots of other lovely spices.

dried fruits too. Msemen.

They can keep their couscous though

Ash
06-16-2017, 10:10 AM
What is it that you don't actually like about it, a? I'm struggling to work out what it is about the flavour that anyone could find offensive.

That's because you don't have the gene that flags the thing up as a deadly toxin to be avoided at all costs. It tastes kind-of soapy. It also closes my throat up a bit if I taste more than a few molecules.

SWv2
06-16-2017, 10:10 AM

Couscous is basically Moroccan (and other languages) for shít.

Burney
06-16-2017, 10:14 AM

'Mmmmm Semen'?

:yikes: This is quite the admission, IUFG. NTTAWWI.

Burney
06-16-2017, 10:14 AM
That's because you don't have the gene that flags the thing up as a deadly toxin to be avoided at all costs. It tastes kind-of soapy. It also closes my throat up a bit if I taste more than a few molecules.

That sounds like a very silly gene to have, a. Coriander is plainly not a deadly toxin.

World's End Stella
06-16-2017, 01:48 PM
Moroccan and Thai.

The two most overrated cuisines in the world imo. Big, overwhelming flavours with no sophistication that get boring very quickly.

Pokster
06-16-2017, 01:49 PM
Moroccan and Thai.

The two most overrated cuisines in the world imo. Big, overwhelming flavours with no sophistication that get boring very quickly.

Do you actually like any foreign food?? Or does it have to be a burger and fries for you yanks?