PDA

View Full Version : The fixture list is hilarious. First five away games....

Peter
06-14-2017, 08:32 AM
Stoke
Liverpool
Chelsea
Everton
Manchester City

Good to get them out of the way early I suppose :D

On a positive note, from March onwards away to United is the only difficult game.

Pat Vegas
06-14-2017, 08:37 AM
Stoke
Liverpool
Chelsea
Everton
Manchester City

On a positive note, from March onwards away to United is the only difficult game.

We'll win all of those.

Luis Anaconda
06-14-2017, 08:41 AM
Stoke
Liverpool
Chelsea
Everton
Manchester City

Hilarious - we play all the other sides home and away like every other season. Amazing

Pat Vegas
06-14-2017, 08:45 AM
Hilarious - we play all the other sides home and away like every other season. Amazing

apart from that I am not concerned with these games. We are able to beat any of these teams if we go about it the right way.
I hope the end of season form can continue into next season.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
06-14-2017, 08:48 AM
We'll win all of those.

:nod: with this line-up (tbc) how can we lose?

https://i.imgur.com/VHdtTmH.png

Peter
06-14-2017, 08:56 AM

Oh, ok. I apologise. You are of course correct.

Peter
06-14-2017, 09:00 AM
apart from that I am not concerned with these games. We are able to beat any of these teams if we go about it the right way.
I hope the end of season form can continue into next season.

I quite like it. I don't like having a big list of tough away games sitting there in the second half of the season just waiting to trip you up.

Ash
06-14-2017, 09:02 AM
I quite like it. I don't like having a big list of tough away games sitting there in the second half of the season just waiting to trip you up.

Right. Might as well get the complete phuckup in the league out the way early so we can concentrate on winning the FA Cup again. :nod:

Pat Vegas
06-14-2017, 09:03 AM
Right. Might as well get the complete phuckup in the league out the way early so we can concentrate on winning the FA Cup again. :nod:

At least we won't get knocked out of the CL in Feb :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
06-14-2017, 09:40 AM
Oh, ok. I apologise. You are of course correct.

Ah - it is a bit of bugger isn't it. I was just in morning grumpiness mode

Peter
06-14-2017, 09:56 AM
Ah - it is a bit of bugger isn't it. I was just in morning grumpiness mode

Four of them are after Europa League games. Will be interesting to see if Wenger goes to all those. Even if you rest most of the team, having half the squad and the coaching staff focused on that on Thursday must be a big distraction.

Send Bouldy and the kids. Most of these teams will be glorified pub sides anyway. We don't need to take it seriously until later on.

The Rob2
06-15-2017, 11:00 AM
Stoke
Liverpool
Chelsea
Everton
Manchester City

also Stoke and Liverpool come before the annual last minute panic signings

not ideal

Just Trent
06-15-2017, 11:23 AM
also Stoke and Liverpool come before the annual last minute panic signings

not ideal

Two more years. :-(:cry: