PDA

View Full Version : Of course, the supreme irony is that we're going to hear a lot of bleating from

Burney
06-09-2017, 11:48 AM
Labourites about the tories being propped up by a party with associations with paramilitaries. :hehe:

All in all, I'm starting to quite enjoy all this. Corbyn won't be PM, that godawful tory manifesto can fück off and, if we do have to have another election, May won't be the leader for it.

Pat Vegas
06-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Labourites about the tories being propped up by a party with associations with paramilitaries. :hehe:

All in all, I'm starting to quite enjoy all this. Corbyn won't be PM, that godawful tory manifesto can fück off and, if we do have to have another election, May won't be the leader for it.

Does this mean the IRA will start bombing us again?
:-(

Every ****er wants to kill us.

Luis Anaconda
06-09-2017, 11:50 AM

Guess who?
"Small rony that May now has to try and form a Government with people that shared a platform with terrorists. Luckily they’re the right kind"

Burney
06-09-2017, 11:55 AM
Guess who?
"Small rony that May now has to try and form a Government with people that shared a platform with terrorists. Luckily they’re the right kind"

It's j, isn't it? :hehe:

It was inevitable.

Ash
06-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Guess who?

My view is that there were a lot of bad things done in the Troubles and that there were bad people were on different sides. Bygones, etc.

Luis Anaconda
06-09-2017, 12:17 PM
My view is that there were a lot of bad things done in the Troubles and that there were bad people were on different sides. Bygones, etc.

Yes - sensible attitude. Apart from John McDonnell - he's still a ****

Peter
06-09-2017, 12:18 PM

Really? Bigger than the irony of May entering a 'coalition of chaos'......?

**** me, this is hilarious. That useless, revolting simpleton got exactly what she deserved for the most pitiful campaign I have ever seen.

The DUP holding the balance of power? Its just magnificent. British politics at its hilarious best. :D

redgunamo
06-09-2017, 02:31 PM

Very harsh, imo. Everybody loves Singalongamax surely?

Mo Britain less Europe
06-09-2017, 02:36 PM
By small rony was he referring to Corbett? Covfefe territory imo.

Burney
06-09-2017, 02:37 PM
By small rony was he referring to Corbett? Covfefe territory imo.

Today's bad enough without bringing that little cûnt into it, mo. :furious:

Mo Britain less Europe
06-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Be fair, I didn't bring J into it B.