PDA

View Full Version : It's not all bad news. Alex Salmond lost his seat.

Just Trent
06-09-2017, 09:14 AM
Tremendous imo

Sir C
06-09-2017, 09:16 AM
Tremendous imo

:nod: The whole thing was a bit of a kick in the tits for wee Jimmy Krankie, as well.

Luis Anaconda
06-09-2017, 09:24 AM
:nod: The whole thing was a bit of a kick in the tits for wee Jimmy Krankie, as well.

:nod: I enjoyed that as well. Though that gob****e brat that everyone thinks is so wonderful had lost as well but she was in a different seat :(

Mo Britain less Europe
06-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Best result of the night.

Burney
06-09-2017, 09:39 AM

:nod: Scotch independence is f@cked for the foreseeable, at least.

All in all, the thing's still a bloody mess. May has disgraced herself.

Sir C
06-09-2017, 09:43 AM
:nod: Scotch independence is f@cked for the foreseeable, at least.

All in all, the thing's still a bloody mess. May has disgraced herself.

To think she allowed that maniac to come within a few seats of taking power... it makes my blood run cold.

When was the last time we had a prime minister who sat in the Lords? It's time to reactivate His Excellency Lord Willie!

Burney
06-09-2017, 09:48 AM
To think she allowed that maniac to come within a few seats of taking power... it makes my blood run cold.

When was the last time we had a prime minister who sat in the Lords? It's time to reactivate His Excellency Lord Willie!

Of course the best antidote to any love for Corbyn would be watching him try to manage a minority coalition government. Can you imagine the sheer, unmitigated farce that would ensue? It would almost be worth it just for the lols.

Sir C
06-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Of course the best antidote to any love for Corbyn would be watching him try to manage a minority coalition government. Can you imagine the sheer, unmitigated farce that would ensue? It would almost be worth it just for the lols.

I can't bear to even imagine it :-(

Burney
06-09-2017, 09:52 AM
I can't bear to even imagine it :-(

Well that's the thing, isn't it? I strongly suspect many of the people who voted Labour would have been horrified had it resulted in a Corbyn government. I suspect most of those people voted against May/the Tories/Brexit/whatever more than they voted for Corbyn. The reality of getting Corbyn would have sobered them up pretty damn quick, I suspect.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-09-2017, 09:55 AM
We had the same thing when he won the Labour election. I am not buying all this continuing naivety. People voted for him for their own self-interest in the main without giving a monkey's as to how he can deliver in the hope he will deliver.

IUFG
06-09-2017, 09:55 AM
:nod: I enjoyed that as well. Though that gob****e brat that everyone thinks is so wonderful had lost as well but she was in a different seat :(

I don't know anywon who has even a decent thing to say about Wee Jimmy. Mainly disparaging to 'would like to do a mild violence on her' type comments.

Then again I don't converse with many Jockish people.

Sir C
06-09-2017, 09:56 AM
We had the same thing when he won the Labour election. I am not buying all this continuing naivety. People voted for him for their own self-interest in the main without giving a monkey's as to how he can deliver in the hope he will deliver.

It is a question of, to quote our own dear TonyC, ****************FREE MONEY*******************

Burney
06-09-2017, 10:00 AM
It is a question of, to quote our own dear TonyC, ****************FREE MONEY*******************

The first thing that needs to happen is that May needs to raise the voting age to 35 and immediately call another election. We have been confronted by the disaster of what happens when people who have no understanding of the world and have never paid their own rent, let alone taxes, actually vote. They must be disenfranchised immediately for the good of the country.

redgunamo
06-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Worse even because everyone presumes, because of their age, they must know something of how stuff works when really too many of them *know* bugger all, evading and shirking responsibility and consequences being the essential Leitmotiv of their existence. And, of course, when the good people behave like this, the world will naturally be left only to the bad.

Or, as Sir C would say; I'm alright, I've got an Aston Martin :-)

The first thing that needs to happen is that May needs to raise the voting age to 35 and immediately call another election. We have been confronted by the disaster of what happens when people who have no understanding of the world and have never paid their own rent, let alone taxes, actually vote. They must be disenfranchised immediately for the good of the country.