PDA

View Full Version : In deranged lefty news: That nice Ruby who won Bake Off is currently on Twitter

Burney
06-08-2017, 01:15 PM
demanding that figures from the food world come out in support of Labour and calling them pricks if they don't.

Scenes. :hehe:

Sir C
06-08-2017, 01:17 PM
demanding that figures from the food world come out in support of Labour and calling them pricks if they don't.

She must be off her meds. :hehe:

I say again, leftism is a mental illness.

Burney
06-08-2017, 01:21 PM
She must be off her meds. :hehe:

I say again, leftism is a mental illness.

'Silence makes you a tory' apparently :shakehead:
She seems to have it in for Jamie Oliver in particular.

Pokster
06-08-2017, 01:23 PM

Imagine going on the internet and pushing the party you support... oh

Sir C
06-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Imagine going on the internet and pushing the party you support... oh

That's not what she's doing. She's simply abusing others who aren't pushing the party she supports. Which is mental.

Pokster
06-08-2017, 01:30 PM
That's not what she's doing. She's simply abusing others who aren't pushing the party she supports. Which is mental.

A bit like you, b and Monty do to anyone who says they are voting labour then

Burney
06-08-2017, 01:32 PM

Please show me where I abused Ash when he said he'd vote Labour yesterday.

Pokster
06-08-2017, 01:33 PM

Haven't you said anyone who votes Labour is a mentalist (or words to that effect)?

Sir C
06-08-2017, 01:34 PM

You're having comprehension issues. Try to read the actual words and attempt to formulate a meaning from their entirety, rather than simply gobbing off some nonsense you've made up in your bulbous, Mekon-like dome.

She is abusing people for failing to try to persuade others to vote Labour. I don't know how I can simplify that any further. I could try it in your language: "Ee bah gum, ecky-thoomp, kick 't wife and claim soom benefits."

Pokster
06-08-2017, 01:38 PM
You're having comprehension issues. Try to read the actual words and attempt to formulate a meaning from their entirety, rather than simply gobbing off some nonsense you've made up in your bulbous, Mekon-like dome.

She is abusing people for failing to try to persuade others to vote Labour. I don't know how I can simplify that any further. I could try it in your language: "Ee bah gum, ecky-thoomp, kick 't wife and claim soom benefits."

:clap: Brilliant stereotyping from you there... Will be a sad day when they tory majority goes up tomorrow.

Burney
06-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Haven't you said anyone who votes Labour is a mentalist (or words to that effect)?

Since you've made the allegation, I rather think the burden of proof lies with you, old chap :-)

Sir C
06-08-2017, 01:40 PM
:clap: Brilliant stereotyping from you there... Will be a sad day when they tory majority goes up tomorrow.

:shrug: Now you've changed the subject entirely and for no apparent reason.

Have you stopped taking your medication?

Pokster
06-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Since you've made the allegation, I rather think the burden of proof lies with you, old chap :-)

Ok, you did imply that... on numerous occasions. you are entitled to your opinion, as is eveyone else.

My Mrs works for the CAB and she sees exactly what the cuts by the Tory party have done for the less well off and those with dissabilty's... and this is in harrogate which isn't exatly the poorest part of the country.

Pokster
06-08-2017, 01:44 PM
:shrug: Now you've changed the subject entirely and for no apparent reason.

Have you stopped taking your medication?

You do like an insult when it suits don't you :rolleyes:

Sir C
06-08-2017, 01:46 PM
You do like an insult when it suits don't you :rolleyes:

Because you're Mr Polite and delicate, right? Do me a favour.

Pokster
06-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Because you're Mr Polite and delicate, right? Do me a favour.

Don't remeber ever saying that.

Luis Anaconda
06-08-2017, 01:57 PM

I actually voted Labour as well as I rather like Keir Starmer - doesn't seem to be too lefty and the Conservative candidate looked like a weirdo (and with a majority of 17,000 last time, hardly makes much difference).

If I had another vote I would probably have given the Green candidate one

Sir C
06-08-2017, 02:01 PM
I actually voted Labour as well as I rather like Keir Starmer - doesn't seem to be too lefty and the Conservative candidate looked like a weirdo (and with a majority of 17,000 last time, hardly makes much difference).

Consider the pungency of her vegan farts, la.

World's End Stella
06-08-2017, 02:03 PM

Your most recent Facebook profile picture - you do realize that everyone that sees that will immediately think to themselves 'I know exactly where he was looking before and after that picture was taken', don't you?

Burney
06-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Ok, you did imply that... on numerous occasions. you are entitled to your opinion, as is eveyone else.

My Mrs works for the CAB and she sees exactly what the cuts by the Tory party have done for the less well off and those with dissabilty's... and this is in harrogate which isn't exatly the poorest part of the country.

I know many people who vote Labour. I disagree with them and am happy to argue the toss with them about it and point out the flaws in their ideas, but I do not descend to abuse about it. If I did, I'd spend my life abusing people. Where I am less tolerant is of the hard left types currently running the Labour Party whom I believe not merely to be wrong, but to be actively anti-British and a genuine threat to this country's welfare and national security. I am happy to admit I cannot understand the degree of cognitive dissonance it requires to walk into a voting booth and vote for such people thinking you're doing the best thing for the country.
What I do not do, however, is to go on the internet demanding complete strangers declare their allegiance to the Conservatives and, if they fail to do so, call them pricks. And that is what the lady in question is currently doing.

Luis Anaconda
06-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Your most recent Facebook profile picture - you do realize that everyone that sees that will immediately think to themselves 'I know exactly where he was looking before and after that picture was taken', don't you?

No - I imagine no one thinks that except possibly you

Luis Anaconda
06-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Consider the pungency of her vegan farts, la.

Are you trying to arouse me?

Sir C
06-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Are you trying to arouse me?

No way. Last time I made that mistake I was walking funny for days afterwards :-(

Burney
06-08-2017, 02:07 PM

Jesus, la! :shakehead: Starmer is the man behind Operation Yewtree. A perversion of the CPS that wasted millions of public money and years of police time destroying the lives of innocent people while securing a couple of convictions.

Luis Anaconda
06-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Jesus, la! :shakehead: Starmer is the man behind Operation Yewtree. A perversion of the CPS that wasted millions of public money and years of police time destroying the lives of innocent people while securing a couple of convictions.

Yeah, but he got that **** Stuart Hall

Speaking of Yewtree - seriously I couldn't vote for him

https://timothybarnes.org

Burney
06-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Yeah, but he got that **** Stuart Hall

Speaking of Yewtree - seriously I couldn't vote for him

https://timothybarnes.org

Yeah, this is what I struggle with, though. If the tories were led by the right-wing equivalent of Corbyn, there is simply no way on earth I would ever vote for him/her. I know your feelings about Corbyn and yet you have just effectively endorsed him.

I guess I just don't get the mentality. :shrug:

World's End Stella
06-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Yeah, this is what I struggle with, though. If the tories were led by the right-wing equivalent of Corbyn, there is simply no way on earth I would ever vote for him/her. I know your feelings about Corbyn and yet you have just effectively endorsed him.

Of the people you know who traditionally vote Labour, do you know of any who will not do so because of Corbyn and what he stands for?

Luis Anaconda
06-08-2017, 02:32 PM

I take you point and I suppose yes, you can put it like that, but I always have voted for the candidate rather than party and in this case a candidate who is arguably a rival to Corbyn and could lead a decent opposition, which I think we desperately need. Saying that, to be totally honest, I couldn't say I would vote that way if it was a marginal constituency

Burney
06-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Of the people you know who traditionally vote Labour, do you know of any who will not do so because of Corbyn and what he stands for?

A couple, yes. Or at least that's what they say.

Burney
06-08-2017, 02:38 PM
I take you point and I suppose yes, you can put it like that, but I always have voted for the candidate rather than party and in this case a candidate who is arguably a rival to Corbyn and could lead a decent opposition, which I think we desperately need. Saying that, to be totally honest, I couldn't say I would vote that way if it was a marginal constituency

But every vote Labour gets will be used by Corbyn as a vindication of his leadership and as a defence if and when he is challenged.

Luis Anaconda
06-08-2017, 02:48 PM
But every vote Labour gets will be used by Corbyn as a vindication of his leadership and as a defence if and when he is challenged.
Yes that's the system though, not much I can do. On that scale, it is one less vote for Theresa May and after the last few weeks and her abject performance and refusal to engage through the campaign I wouldn't have been happy endorsing her.

I could always have voted Lib Dem :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: sorry - I'll be serious now