PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how blindoids vote?

Burney
06-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Not which way they vote, but actually physically how? Are there braille ballot papers or do they just whisper it to someone who does it for them?

Sir C
06-08-2017, 09:25 AM
Not which way they vote, but actually physically how? Are there braille ballot papers or do they just whisper it to someone who does it for them?

Not allowed, surely? I mean they look shifty and everything.

Monty92
06-08-2017, 09:25 AM

If the new Shadow Home Sec had her way, the ****s wouldn't even be allowed

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Not allowed, surely? I mean they look shifty and everything.

Fúckin blindoids eh? - always pathetically shuffling across zebra crossings tippy-tapping their silly white sticks and taking forever - I mean "get a fackin move on blindey - I gotta get to work!"

Pat Vegas
06-08-2017, 10:25 AM
there is an alleyway near my office that doesn't lead anywhere.
I used to go for a smoke down there. When a few times a week this blind fella with the guide dog would talk down there, turn around and go back the other way.

I didn't like to say it's a dead end as he seemed to know what he was doing.

IUFG
06-08-2017, 10:27 AM

http://www.rnib.org.uk/information-everyday-living-your-rights/voting-and-elections

who'dathunk the visually impaired would want to vote..? :shrug:

Pat Vegas
06-08-2017, 10:27 AM
http://www.rnib.org.uk/information-everyday-living-your-rights/voting-and-elections

who'dathunk the visually impaired would want to vote..? :shrug:

they all vote for David Blunkett

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-08-2017, 10:31 AM
No point being soft with 'em Fash - "It's a dead ya dopey blind **** - get some specs!"

Viva Prat Vegas
06-08-2017, 11:13 AM
there is an alleyway near my office that doesn't lead anywhere.
I used to go for a smoke down there. When a few times a week this blind fella with the guide dog would talk down there, turn around and go back the other way.

I didn't like to say it's a dead end as he seemed to know what he was doing.

The fella is walking down a blind alley

Pat Vegas
06-08-2017, 11:15 AM
The fella is walking down a blind alley

He didn't even see the indians or the arrows.

Viva Prat Vegas
06-08-2017, 11:16 AM
He didn't even see the indians or the arrows.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: