PDA

View Full Version : 'kin ell, the hot Aussie chick who gor deaded in London bridge had tickets to the

Monty92
06-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Arriana Grande concert and was close to the Westminster Bridge attack too.

Imagine someone telling her parents you're more likely to die in the bath than in a terrorist attack.

Pat Vegas
06-07-2017, 01:56 PM

Imagine someone telling her parents you're more likely to die in the bath than in a terrorist attack.

Seems a bit suspicious. :sherlock:

Monty92
06-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Seems a bit suspicious. :sherlock:

I can't stop looking at her face. It's quite exquisite.

Burney
06-07-2017, 02:06 PM
I can't stop looking at her face. It's quite exquisite.

It's probably not anymore, to be fair. :-(

Monty92
06-07-2017, 02:08 PM
It's probably not anymore, to be fair. :-(

:-( *puts penís away, ruefully*

Burney
06-07-2017, 02:15 PM
:-( *puts penís away, ruefully*

:nod: It's only respectful to at least give it a week, m. She's barely cold.

Viva Prat Vegas
06-07-2017, 02:17 PM
:nod: It's only respectful to at least give it a week, m. She's barely cold.

Hows about that then

Sir C
06-07-2017, 02:20 PM

It's remarkable that you can throw a Frog in the Thames on Saturday and only find him the following Wednesday. Who'd have thought the Thames had so many nooks and crannies?

Viva Prat Vegas
06-07-2017, 02:24 PM
It's remarkable that you can throw a Frog in the Thames on Saturday and only find him the following Wednesday. Who'd have thought the Thames had so many nooks and crannies?

I wonder if he floated to the top like a dead goldfish or sank to the bottom like a bad egg

Rich
06-07-2017, 02:28 PM
I wonder if he floated to the top like a dead goldfish or sank to the bottom like a bad egg

Seems a remarkably poor choice of hiding places from the Frenchman.

Burney
06-07-2017, 02:28 PM

Tidal, innit. Loads of currents and shiz. I seem to remember old Chuck D dealt with this in Our Mutual Friend. There are sort of standard places where they tend to wash up depending where they go in.

Given that two of the most recent terrorist victims have died in the Thames, one is tempted to wonder whether anyone thought Enoch Powell's predictions would come quite so literally true?

Viva Prat Vegas
06-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Seems a remarkably poor choice of hiding places from the Frenchman.

Perhaps he was wearing a Frogmans outfit

Sir C
06-07-2017, 02:30 PM

Frankly, I'm more than a little distressed that we can't afford visitors to our country some basic protection. It's embarrassing, for Christ's sake.

Sir C
06-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Tidal, innit. Loads of currents and shiz. I seem to remember old Chuck D dealt with this in Our Mutual Friend. There are sort of standard places where they tend to wash up depending where they go in.

Given that two of the most recent terrorist victims have died in the Thames, one is tempted to wonder whether anyone thought Enoch Powell's predictions would come quite so literally true?

Yes, I thought ofg Our Mutual Friend but thought that the river might have been a little, well, urbanised over the last 150 years.

I've got a cheeky week in Cornwall next week. I'm going to read some Hardy. The glw, bless her, is dedicating the week to reading poetry :hehe:

Viva Prat Vegas
06-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Yes, I thought ofg Our Mutual Friend but thought that the river might have been a little, well, urbanised over the last 150 years.

I've got a cheeky week in Cornwall next week. I'm going to read some Hardy. The glw, bless her, is dedicating the week to reading poetry :hehe:

Has she written a poem about your allegedly impressive todger ?
I would like to hear it but I do not want to see it

Sir C
06-07-2017, 02:40 PM
Has she written a poem about your allegedly impressive todger ?
I would like to hear it but I do not want to see it

You cannot hear my todger, v. It has been sleeping for the better part of a quarter of a century and very rarely stirs at all.

Viva Prat Vegas
06-07-2017, 02:43 PM
You cannot hear my todger, v. It has been sleeping for the better part of a quarter of a century and very rarely stirs at all.

Mine only rages and elongates with fervour when I am asleep and busting for a piss
:-(

Burney
06-07-2017, 02:44 PM

Poetry? Who reads poetry in this day and age?

Mind you, Hardy's hardly a bag of lols. Although Jude got so relentlessly depressing that it went through the other side and became funny. :hehe:

Sir C
06-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Mine only rages and elongates with fervour when I am asleep and busting for a piss
:-(

I shall keep that image close to my heart, v. Thank you for sharing.

Sir C
06-07-2017, 02:50 PM

Mind you, Hardy's hardly a bag of lols. Although Jude got so relentlessly depressing that it went through the other side and became funny. :hehe:

Mental, ain't she?

I read Casterbridge the last time we were away and it was pleasingly rural. I'm thinking of, wassername, the farming bird. With the shepherd geezer.

Ash
06-07-2017, 02:51 PM

Millions. Or listen, at least. Rap is basically poetry imo.

Burney
06-07-2017, 02:52 PM
Mental, ain't she?

I read Casterbridge the last time we were away and it was pleasingly rural. I'm thinking of, wassername, the farming bird. With the shepherd geezer.

Toss off the D'urbervilles?

Yes, Casterbridge is by some distance his best. A tragic tale of what happens when a chap can't hold his frumenty. Ends up selling his wife. We've all done it, though.

Burney
06-07-2017, 02:53 PM

Listening's different. I've always found reading what is an oral art form a bit odd.

Yes, yes. My mum's turned oral into an art form.

Sir C
06-07-2017, 02:56 PM

A man with his trousers hanging off his bottom shouting 'Bitch!' into a microphone is not poetry, a.

Viva Prat Vegas
06-07-2017, 02:57 PM

:hehe:

The Collected Works of Heavy Z