PDA

View Full Version : The distraught mother of the third London Bridge attacker, who has begged for

Monty92
06-07-2017, 01:20 PM
forgiveness for her son's actions which she utterly condemns, was asked if she thinks he is now in paradise.

Her reply: "I'd rather not answer that question"

This goes back to my point the other day: how do you challenge the ideology without discrediting the entire religion?

Pat Vegas
06-07-2017, 01:21 PM
forgiveness for her son's actions which she utterly condemns, was asked if she thinks he is now in paradise.

This goes back to my point the other day: how do you challenge the ideology without discrediting the entire religion?

Is this the Italian one?

Awimb
06-07-2017, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=Monty92;4163882]forgiveness for her son's actions which she utterly condemns, was asked if she thinks he is now in paradise.

This goes back to my point the other day: how do you challenge the ideology without discrediting the entire religion?[/QUOTE

Religion does a pretty good job of discrediting itself. **** em all.

Monty92
06-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Is this the Italian one?

Yep.

I went to Naples last summer with an Italian friend and stayed at his mamma's house. Contrary to their reputation as convivial hosts, she was a right miserable **** and a shít cook too.

Pat Vegas
06-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Yep.

I went to Naples last summer with an Italian friend and stayed at his mamma's house. Contrary to their reputation as convivial hosts, she was a right miserable **** and a shít cook too.

:hehe: not to tempt fate. But this stuff doesn't seem to happen in Italy so far.

Why is this? I was reading they have a different approach when they have people on the radar so to speak. They nick them immediately.