PDA

View Full Version : So ISIS are going after Iran now.

Burney
06-07-2017, 12:37 PM
That could prove messy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/tehran-attacks-isis-suicide-bomb-iran-first-ever-terrorism-claim-responsibility-parliament-shrine-a7776631.html

Rich
06-07-2017, 12:42 PM
That could prove messy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/tehran-attacks-isis-suicide-bomb-iran-first-ever-terrorism-claim-responsibility-parliament-shrine-a7776631.html

I wouldn't have thought that the Iranians will exhibit much tolerance in response.

Burney
06-07-2017, 12:45 PM
I wouldn't have thought that the Iranians will exhibit much tolerance in response.

It was inevitable, really. ISIS absolutely fvcking hate Shi'ites. Indeed, they had their origins in the sectarian wars in post-Saddam Iraq.

As you say, however, I can't see Iran responding to this with candlelit vigils and light shows.

Sir C
06-07-2017, 12:54 PM
It was inevitable, really. ISIS absolutely fvcking hate Shi'ites. Indeed, they had their origins in the sectarian wars in post-Saddam Iraq.

As you say, however, I can't see Iran responding to this with candlelit vigils and light shows.

Lawks, now Turkey threatening to deploy troops to Qatar. Something's going to give.

Burney
06-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Lawks, now Turkey threatening to deploy troops to Qatar. Something's going to give.

A huge inter-muslim conflagration could be just the job, to be fair.

Awimb
06-07-2017, 01:03 PM
At least Iran won't have any of those pesky Human Rights laws fettering their response. Isis will be ****ting themselves.

Pat Vegas
06-07-2017, 01:16 PM

I was thinking earlier since they claim responsibility for everything. Even if it's true or not isn't it time for everyone to group together and wipe them out.

Or perhaps have another concert with some catchy #hashtag

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2017, 01:35 PM
At least Iran won't have any of those pesky Human Rights laws fettering their response. Isis will be ****ting themselves.

Yes - if only we all could live in a society like Iran, eh. Life would be a lot better

Pat Vegas
06-07-2017, 01:37 PM
Yes - if only we all could live in a society like Iran, eh. Life would be a lot better

I read cost of living is very low but they have a lot of traffic.
consumer prices are 113% higher than in London. and rent is 254% higher in London.

Where do i sign up?
Packet of fags £1.91