PDA

View Full Version : Loooooooooooool!

Burney
06-06-2017, 09:53 AM
https://twitter.com/WelshLFCWarrior/status/872027717000212480

Monty92
06-06-2017, 09:59 AM

I'm currently arguing with someone on Facebook who's claiming the BBC have a pro-Tory agenda because they didn't show the full extent of the crowds at a Corbyn rally yesterday.

Burney
06-06-2017, 10:05 AM
I'm currently arguing with someone on Facebook who's claiming the BBC have a pro-Tory agenda because they didn't show the full extent of the crowds at a Corbyn rally yesterday.

These people are delusional. He's campaigning in safe Labour seats solely to shore up his vote and internal support base. This election is about Labour trying to hang on to seats and Tories trying to win new ones. The idea of Corbyn winning is fanciful.

Pat Vegas
06-06-2017, 10:06 AM

I am an idiot who knows nothing of these matters. But even I can see the BBC is far from pro-Tory.

Sir C
06-06-2017, 10:06 AM

You've just reminded me of when she does her 'talking down to a retarded child' voice :-(

What a revolting specimen she is.

Luis Anaconda
06-06-2017, 10:09 AM
These people are delusional. He's campaigning in safe Labour seats solely to shore up his vote and internal support base. This election is about Labour trying to hang on to seats and Tories trying to win new ones. The idea of Corbyn winning is fanciful.

"Corbyn is in Birmingham Ladywood (Lab majority 22,000) today. Reminds me of his final referendum event: outside the Waitrose by The Guardian"

I love that last bit :hehe:

Burney
06-06-2017, 10:10 AM
You've just reminded me of when she does her 'talking down to a retarded child' voice :-(

What a revolting specimen she is.

There must be ambitious, highly-intelligent black female politicians out there cursing the fact that that cretin is their highest-profile representative ever to have been unleashed on an unsuspecting British public. :hehe:

Monty92
06-06-2017, 10:10 AM

"You mean you have never noticed the fawning over the royal family? Thatcher's funeral?"

This is the problem with Facebook. I can't just come out and call her a thick **** in the same way I could on Twitter :-(

Burney
06-06-2017, 10:14 AM
"You mean you have never noticed the fawning over the royal family? Thatcher's funeral?"

This is the problem with Facebook. I can't just come out and call her a thick **** in the same way I could on Twitter :-(

This used to be j's line. You're not arguing with j, are you? That way madness lies.

Basically, what these people don't grasp is that the BBC is the voice of the establishment. They also don't realise that the establishment these days is largely left-wing.

Sir C
06-06-2017, 10:17 AM
There must be ambitious, highly-intelligent black female politicians out there cursing the fact that that cretin is their highest-profile representative ever to have been unleashed on an unsuspecting British public. :hehe:

The residents of Hackney vote for her in their droves.

Why are the mentally ill allowed to vote?

Monty92
06-06-2017, 10:17 AM
This used to be j's line. You're not arguing with j, are you? That way madness lies.

Basically, what these people don't grasp is that the BBC is the voice of the establishment. They also don't realise that the establishment these days is largely left-wing.

If it's J, then he's doing a good job of masquerading as an Italian-born British Airways trolley dolly.

Burney
06-06-2017, 10:23 AM
If it's J, then he's doing a good job of masquerading as an Italian-born British Airways trolley dolly.

Hmmm. Is she fit, though?

Monty92
06-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Hmmm. Is she fit, though?

She ain't half bad, to be fair.

Two kids have taken a bit of a toll, but then Mediterranean women aren't known for ageing well, are they.

Burney
06-06-2017, 10:32 AM
The residents of Hackney vote for her in their droves.

Why are the mentally ill allowed to vote?

Yes. Here's one of her posters. Swap 'black and ethnic' for 'white' and it would be a hate crime. Ho-hum.

Burney
06-06-2017, 10:33 AM
She ain't half bad, to be fair.

Two kids have taken a bit of a toll, but then Mediterranean women aren't known for ageing well, are they.

Ah, well I'll let her off being thick and mental, then.