PDA

View Full Version : Rumours abound that one of the murderers appeared on a Channel 4 documentary

Burney
06-05-2017, 09:56 AM
last year bowing down in a public park to an ISIS flag. To repeat: in a public park, a known terrorist suspect was filmed by a publicly-funded broadcaster pledging allegiance to a proscribed terrorist organisation dedicated to the murder of (among others) this country's citizens. This was then broadcast at primetime on one of the biggest network TV channels in the country.

And nobody at any point did anything.

We really are screwed. :shakehead:

Ash
06-05-2017, 10:38 AM
last year bowing down in a public park to an ISIS flag. To repeat: in a public park, a known terrorist suspect was filmed by a publicly-funded broadcaster pledging allegiance to a proscribed terrorist organisation dedicated to the murder of (among others) this country's citizens. This was then broadcast at primetime on one of the biggest network TV channels in the country.

And nobody at any point did anything.

Salman Abedi was a member of a proscribed terrorist oranisation called Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. In 2011 the Manchester branch were considered high risk and were under Home Office control orders, when they got their passports back and were allowed to travel to Libya to help overthrow Gadaffi. The Home Secretary who would have been responsible for the security services allowing British Jihadis to go and fight abroad is now the Prime Minister. Last year the FBI warned MI5 that Abedi was looking for a political target in Britain. Despite this he was free to travel through Europe to Libya and back to Manchester just days before his attack

Pat Vegas
06-05-2017, 10:41 AM
I am watching the response to this stuff very closely.

The prayers and the standing together *******s clearly isn't working. If this continues to be a regular occurrence I am out of here.
Not my usual moan about leaving London or whatever but I will go.

Rich
06-05-2017, 10:45 AM

The prayers and the standing together *******s clearly isn't working. If this continues to be a regular occurrence I am out of here.

How will London cope?

Billy Goat Sverige
06-05-2017, 10:45 AM

I like all the bravado in response, bringing up the spirit of the blitz and all that ****. As if this current generation of latte drinking pooves are made of the same stuff as those folks :hehe:

Pat Vegas
06-05-2017, 10:46 AM
How will London cope?

Just go on about your lives as we are told.
Just know that if you do decide to go out for a drink or perhaps see a concert or even just going to work. you might end up dead. though that could happen anyway.

Burney
06-05-2017, 11:03 AM
I like all the bravado in response, bringing up the spirit of the blitz and all that ****. As if this current generation of latte drinking pooves are made of the same stuff as those folks :hehe:

Have you seen the video where they're in the bar being told to lie on the ground by police and someone shouts 'Muslim cünts!' and someone else tells him off, saying 'It's not muslims, you fücking idiot!'

So, in other words, even while being attacked by muslims, this dipshît is still clinging desperately to his lefty bullshît brainwashing.

I imagine in WWII the same chap would have been saying that Hitler had a point and telling us how most Germans were a great bunch of lads.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-05-2017, 11:08 AM
Has anybody actually mentioned internment yet? Given how quickly the police manage to name the perpetrators shows that we know who they are.

I suspect no-one will want to tackle this with less than a week until polling day as a gaffe now can cost the election but I fully expect us to move swiftly when it's over.

Burney
06-05-2017, 11:16 AM
Has anybody actually mentioned internment yet? Given how quickly the police manage to name the perpetrators shows that we know who they are.

I suspect no-one will want to tackle this with less than a week until polling day as a gaffe now can cost the election but I fully expect us to move swiftly when it's over.

I would hope so, too, but am not holding my breath. We are too pusillanimous to do it. Can you imagine the squeals of outrage from the left, the judiciary and the EU?

Billy Goat Sverige
06-05-2017, 11:16 AM
Have you seen the video where they're in the bar being told to lie on the ground by police and someone shouts 'Muslim cünts!' and someone else tells him off, saying 'It's not muslims, you fücking idiot!'

So, in other words, even while being attacked by muslims, this dipshît is still clinging desperately to his lefty bullshît brainwashing.

I imagine in WWII the same chap would have been saying that Hitler had a point and telling us how most Germans were a great bunch of lads.

Yes i did see that :hehe: He probably feared the racist, muslim hating BNP supporter more than the terrorists.

Burney
06-05-2017, 11:20 AM
Yes i did see that :hehe: He probably feared the racist, muslim hating BNP supporter more than the terrorists.

I just don't understand why these people aren't angrier. What's fücking wrong with them? :shrug:

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-05-2017, 11:25 AM
The EU no longer count and the judiciary would only be peeved because the process wouldn't include them. That leaves the Islington chatteratti spouting disapproval over glasses of expensive Pouilly-Fumé.

IUFG
06-05-2017, 11:26 AM

indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxew1fGuWIQ

Rich
06-05-2017, 11:26 AM
I just don't understand why these people aren't angrier. What's fücking wrong with them? :shrug:

I was drinking with some friends in both Borough market and then Balham on Saturday night. Naturally we were discussing this after we were ushered inside a pub in Balham by the bouncer. We got talking to some other punters & I suggested that I'd like to see everyone on a watchlist incarcerated in a bespoke unit until they could unquestionably prove their innocence. The people we were chatting with found this utterly laughable and asked if I was a member of the BNP :-\

Sir C
06-05-2017, 11:28 AM
The EU no longer count and the judiciary would only be peeved because the process wouldn't include them. That leaves the Islington chatteratti spouting disapproval over glasses of expensive Pouilly-Fumé.

Those tasteless slobs probably drink *shudder* New World wines :-(

Burney
06-05-2017, 11:29 AM

Oh, we're still members of the EU for the moment, so they would doubtless kick off about it. However, the PM has executive powers in such circumstances that would allow her to do this in a time of national emergency. That would be to admit that we face a national emergency, though. I don't think she's brave enough to do that.

Sir C
06-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Oh, we're still members of the EU for the moment, so they would doubtless kick off about it. However, the PM has executive powers in such circumstances that would allow her to do this in a time of national emergency. That would be to admit that we face a national emergency, though. I don't think she's brave enough to do that.

Jeremy wants her to resign because she's been soft on terrorism.

You really couldn't make it up. The brass balls on the guy!

Burney
06-05-2017, 11:32 AM
I was drinking with some friends in both Borough market and then Balham on Saturday night. Naturally we were discussing this after we were ushered inside a pub in Balham by the bouncer. We got talking to some other punters & I suggested that I'd like to see everyone on a watchlist incarcerated in a bespoke unit until they could unquestionably prove their innocence. The people we were chatting with found this utterly laughable and asked if I was a member of the BNP :-\

Yes. No-one has the courage to even contemplate what's necessary - let alone to actually do it.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-05-2017, 11:32 AM

Had a chat with my girlfriend about this (leftists/feminists not the attack) on the weekend. When they spend so long telling themselves something and then it turns out what they believe is essentially *******s they must go into a state of shock and start finding other ways to rationalise. We had a story come out here last week about people claiming asylum as children. After the first batch of age tests 76% were shown to be lying. These tests were carried out on 581 people who came forward voluntarily from a total of 4200 who were invited to take the test. Later in the week we had some feminist columnists writing articles about how WE all lie about our age whether it's to buy booze or get in a club.

So we have a case where when faced with the fact that what they believed to be true (all these bearded people actually being kids) is in fact what everyone else was telling them, that being the majority of these children are adults, they try to reason and rationale by comparing their lies and criminality to the natives. "We lie so why can't they". Absolute ****ers. You get the same with terrorist attacks "YES BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR FOREIGN POLICY!!!!"

Burney
06-05-2017, 11:33 AM
Jeremy wants her to resign because she's been soft on terrorism.

You really couldn't make it up. The brass balls on the guy!

This is the man who objected to measures being taken against jihadists returning from fighting for ISIS? The one who has 'problems' with shoot to kill?

Burney
06-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Had a chat with my girlfriend about this (leftists/feminists not the attack) on the weekend. When they spend so long telling themselves something and then it turns out what they believe is essentially *******s they must go into a state of shock and start finding other ways to rationalise. We had a story come out here last week about people claiming asylum as children. After the first batch of age tests 76% were shown to be lying. These tests were carried out on 581 people who came forward voluntarily from a total of 4200 who were invited to take the test. Later in the week we had some feminist columnists writing articles about how WE all lie about our age whether it's to buy booze or get in a club. So we have a case where when faced with the fact that what they believed to be true (all these bearded people actually being kids) is in fact what everyone else was telling them, that being the majority these children are in fact adults, they try to reason and rationale by comparing their lies and criminality to the natives. "We lie so why can't they". Absolute ****ers. You get the same with terrorist attacks "YES BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR FOREIGN POLICY!!!!"

They are taught that the worst thing to be is the sort of person who dares question these orthodoxies. Then, when the orthodoxies are shown to be nonsense, they have to choose between rationalising the lies they've been told or being on the same side as people they have been told are the worst possible thing to be. The former is socially easier than the latter in middle class circles, at least.

Ultimately, they choose the path of least resistance.

World's End Stella
06-05-2017, 12:35 PM
This is the man who objected to measures being taken against jihadists returning from fighting for ISIS? The one who has 'problems' with shoot to kill?

Did you see his Question Time performance? When it became clear he wasn't going to answer the question about whether he was willing to use nuclear weapons to defend the country they moved on to a female student who said something like 'why are we so interested in murdering people because that's what it is!' which led to fierce applause from her fellow students and lefties in the audience.

I called her a name, Burney. In front of my children. :-(

Monty92
06-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Did you see his Question Time performance? When it became clear he wasn't going to answer the question about whether he was willing to use nuclear weapons to defend the country they moved on to a female student who said something like 'why are we so interested in murdering people because that's what it is!' which led to fierce applause from her fellow students and lefties in the audience.

I called her a name, Burney. In front of my children. :-(

:hehe: I angrily said "shut up you thick bitch". My kids were in bed but the missus was next to me. She knew better than to say anything.

World's End Stella
06-05-2017, 12:43 PM
:hehe: I angrily said "shut up you thick bitch". My kids were in bed but the missus was next to me. She knew better than to say anything.

Almost to the word, Monty. To the word.

Awimb
06-05-2017, 02:11 PM

Transpires one of the terrorists was Irish- dejà vu innit. We should intern all the Micks. What harm could it do?