PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything in these polls suggesting a Labour surge or are the

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-01-2017, 09:54 AM
media just being mischievous?

Wouldn't it be amusing though, watching those smug, pompous Tory tossers* exploding if May loses her majority?

*Charlie and Berni

Sir C
06-01-2017, 10:14 AM
media just being mischievous?

Wouldn't it be amusing though, watching those smug, pompous Tory tossers* exploding if May loses her majority?

*Charlie and Berni

If you think having a trio of IRA-supporting, UK-hating sixth form common room Marxists running this country is 'amusing', you have a bizarre sense of humour.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-01-2017, 10:37 AM
If you think having a trio of IRA-supporting, UK-hating sixth form common room Marxists running this country is 'amusing', you have a bizarre sense of humour.

Oooh - I see your temperature has started to rise already. Compose yourself C and remember we are a democracy. Whatsoever transpires does so because it is the will of the people!

Sir C
06-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Oooh - I see your temperature has started to rise already. Compose yourself C and remember we are a democracy. Whatsoever transpires does so because it is the will of the people!

:shrug: Obviously. I am no denier of the democratic process. I would be amazed and appalled at such an outcome and suspect that most sentient human beings would feel the same. Sadly, we have universal suffrage.

IUFG
06-01-2017, 10:41 AM

tbh, I'd be more bothered that a bunch of people who would fail a primary school maths test would be running the country.

Pat Vegas
06-01-2017, 10:44 AM

That's exactly what the Teresa May vid said.
I don't like Party Political broadcasts before my Youtube videos. I just want to learn some sweet licks man.