PDA

View Full Version : well **** me!!!

barrybueno
05-27-2017, 09:15 PM
whoda thunk that?

Mo Britain less Europe
05-27-2017, 09:30 PM
Not me but I am now blissfully pissed after that wonderful game.

barrybueno
05-27-2017, 09:43 PM
[QUOTE=Mo Britain less Europe;4162107]Not me but I am now blissfully pissed after that wonderful game.[/QUOWas

Was wonderful M, I actually cried. Lost my dad in Feb who was a Gooner and I wore his ring for luck today

wd dad

Rich
05-27-2017, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=Mo Britain less Europe;4162107]Not me but I am now blissfully pissed after that wonderful game.[/QUOWas

Was wonderful M, I actually cried. Lost my dad in Feb who was a Gooner and I wore his ring for luck today

wd dad

Wd BB senior

Mo Britain less Europe
05-27-2017, 09:49 PM
I nearly cried, just held myself.

Sorry about your dad shame he missed this, nice touch wearing his ring.

bbrian
05-27-2017, 09:52 PM

wd dad[/QUOTE]

:cry: luv ya barry!....sorry about your dad , didnt know as I was on hiatus .

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
05-27-2017, 10:22 PM

wd dad

Wd dad.

My dad died last year. Dementia and Parkinson's in a care home. Last words of sense he said to me were a weekend or two before he died. Me and mum in the room with him. I went out to check the scores. Came back in and said "Sperz have lost, dad." He didn't really get it.

So mum said "Did you here that? Sperz have lost."

"Good" he said. Forcefully. Only time he hadn't mumbled incomprehensibly in months.

Wd dads.

barrybueno
05-27-2017, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=barrybueno;4162109]

Wd dad.

My dad died last year. Dementia and Parkinson's in a care home. Last words of sense he said to me were a weekend or two before he died. Me and mum in the room with him. I went out to check the scores. Came back in and said "Sperz have lost, dad." He didn't really get it.

So mum said "Did you here that? Sperz have lost."

"Good" he said. Forcefully. Only time he hadn't mumbled incomprehensibly in months.

Wd dads.

Blimey my dad had both those, wot are the odds eh? Sorry for you loss ans thanks to everyone :lager:

05-27-2017, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult;4162113]

Blimey my dad had both those, wot are the odds eh? Sorry for you loss ans thanks to everyone :lager:

****, man. Then you know how bad it is to watch that happen to your old man. But we both know how happy they would have been, and how happy they are even though they're not here to see it.

I never met my dad's dad cos I was born in May '71. Apparently he died just after the semi-final that year (April '71) cos he realised the double was on, 10 yrs after Sperz were the first team in modern footie to win it, and had a heart attack.

Let's get the league next year for them.

Respect, mate. The lads did it for our dads.

barrybueno
05-27-2017, 11:48 PM
[QUOTE=barrybueno;4162114]

****, man. Then you know how bad it is to watch that happen to your old man. But we both know how happy they would have been, and how happy they are even though they're not here to see it.

I never met my dad's dad cos I was born in May '71. Apparently he died just after the semi-final that year (April '71) cos he realised the double was on, 10 yrs after Sperz were the first team in modern footie to win it, and had a heart attack.

Let's get the league next year for them.

Respect, mate. The lads did it for our dads.

tis a **** fore sure,my old man tiold me he got in to WHL with bent fivers to watch the league win and walked from Wembey to Mortlake after the Charlie Geerge final love that **** :cloud9:

05-28-2017, 12:03 AM
[QUOTE=Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult;4162115]

tis a **** fore sure,my old man tiold me he got in to WHL with bent fivers to watch the league win and walked from Wembey to Mortlake after the Charlie Geerge final love that **** :cloud9:

Brilliant, mate. It couldn't even have cost a fiver then, could it? {Thick it cost me a tenner when I was at uni '89-92.} So he must have got real money in change off the Sperz. {Unless there were a few of them.}

I only went to Wembley a few times (1980, 1993, CL, I think.) But wouldn't be surprised if it was quicker to walk to Mortlake than wait for the ****ing train or tube.

{Nowhere near as far, but walked back from Highbury to Hackney after beating Sampa 3-2 in the ECWC semi 1st leg. I was buzzing. I'm not a healthy chap, but it's amazing how easy it is to walk long distances when you've just won a blinder. I'm a heavy smoking asthmatic but I could probably do the Manchester run tomorrow feeling like this. I could probably walk to Manchester ffs.}

We've won a part of a double at WHL. One against Chelsea. They've won **** all against us.

barrybueno
05-28-2017, 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=barrybueno;4162128]

Brilliant, mate. It couldn't even have cost a fiver then, could it? {Thick it cost me a tenner when I was at uni '89-92.} So he must have got real money in change off the Sperz. {Unless there were a few of them.}

I only went to Wembley a few times (1980, 1993, CL, I think.) But wouldn't be surprised if it was quicker to walk to Mortlake than wait for the ****ing train or tube.

{Nowhere near as far, but walked back from Highbury to Hackney after beating Sampa 3-2 in the ECWC semi 1st leg. I was buzzing. I'm not a healthy chap, but it's amazing how easy it is to walk long distances when you've just won a blinder. I'm a heavy smoking asthmatic but I could probably do the Manchester run tomorrow feeling like this. I could probably walk to Manchester ffs.}

We've won a part of a double at WHL. One against Chelsea. They've won **** all against us.

I think we need a pint one day my friend...

bbrian
05-28-2017, 01:47 AM
[QUOTE=Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult;4162142]

You pair of wheezing old geriatrics ....

barrybueno
05-28-2017, 03:55 AM
[QUOTE=barrybueno;4162148]

You pair of wheezing old geriatrics ....

Youre invited you old ******* ;-)

eastgermanautos
05-28-2017, 05:15 AM

wd dad

:thumbup: :nod:

05-28-2017, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult;4162142]

Totally agree. Look forward to it.

Ash
05-28-2017, 07:02 PM
{Nowhere near as far, but walked back from Highbury to Hackney after beating Sampa 3-2 in the ECWC semi 1st leg

Highbury to Hackney? :hehe:

You could practically sprint that. Especially as Green Lanes is the border.