PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how many Wenger/Kronke out banners will be on display at the cup final

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-26-2017, 06:38 AM
or will the faithful put a side their angst and try to enjoy the day?

IUFG
05-26-2017, 07:19 AM

Maybe one or two will be unfurled when their fourth or fifth goal goes in.

That's if they can get them past the heightened security.

Tony C
05-26-2017, 07:51 AM
odds on that the plane is fuelled up and ready for take off...

Rich
05-26-2017, 08:07 AM

Why do they bother, exactly? Do they think that the board will see them and think 'Hang on a sec, Ivan. Do you see those banners over there? Why didn't we think of that?!'.

This is without even considering what sort of deviant a person has to be to unfurl a banner of any kind at a sporting event.

Sir C
05-26-2017, 08:13 AM
odds on that the plane is fuelled up and ready for take off...

:nono: They can't fly over Wembley. Heathrow airspace, innit.

SWv2
05-26-2017, 08:21 AM
Why do they bother, exactly? Do they think that the board will see them and think 'Hang on a sec, Ivan. Do you see those banners over there? Why didn't we think of that?!'.

This is without even considering what sort of deviant a person has to be to unfurl a banner of any kind at a sporting event.

Why does anybody demonstrate against something which they perceive as wrong / evil / unjust etc.

Now I am fully on board the whole Wenger Out campaign but I would wonder about what specific type of cóck would bring such a banner to Wembley.

IUFG
05-26-2017, 08:41 AM
... but I would wonder about what specific type of cóck would bring such a banner to Wembley.

These massive bellends

Sir C
05-26-2017, 08:46 AM

I've just seen it kicks off at 5:30.

How can the FA Cup Final kick off at 5:30, for fúck's sake?

Ash
05-26-2017, 08:50 AM

Hell in a handcart, Sir C. Bloody kick off times are all over the shop these days. We'll be playing football matches on a thursday night before you know it. I blame Thatcher.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-26-2017, 08:50 AM

Gives an extra 2.5 hours for all the hooligans to get even more tanked up before it all kicks off

SWv2
05-26-2017, 08:52 AM
Gives an extra 2.5 hours for all the hooligans to get even more tanked up before it all kicks off

Hooligans???

Good lord.

Tony C
05-26-2017, 08:52 AM
Ok cool...I look forward to seeing our jets shoot it down then :cloud9:

Ash
05-26-2017, 08:54 AM
Hooligans???

Good lord.

It's Chelsea :-(

Ruffians and varmints to a man.

SWv2
05-26-2017, 09:00 AM
It's Chelsea :-(

Ruffians and varmints to a man.

Well personally speaking the games at Wembley v Wigan and Hull allowed me more time to get "tanked up" as such, and I am no hooligan and object in the strongest manner possible to being labelled as such.

Ash
05-26-2017, 09:02 AM
Well personally speaking the games at Wembley v Wigan and Hull allowed me more time to get "tanked up" as such, and I am no hooligan and object in the strongest manner possible to being labelled as such.

I don't think he was referring to you.

Rich
05-26-2017, 09:07 AM

That must be the time scheduled for the trophy presentation, no?

redgunamo
05-26-2017, 09:19 AM

"Ruffian" suits you though, I think.

redgunamo
05-26-2017, 09:22 AM
Proud Wembley tradition, innit, banners. "Jordan Plants Rice" and a' that.

Why does anybody demonstrate against something which they perceive as wrong / evil / unjust etc.

Now I am fully on board the whole Wenger Out campaign but I would wonder about what specific type of cóck would bring such a banner to Wembley.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-26-2017, 09:23 AM

I wasn't referring to you, Williams. I consider you a gentleman

I was just pointing out that a later kick off means more time for alcohol to be consumed pre-kick off.

Luis Anaconda
05-26-2017, 09:24 AM

I was just pointing out that a later kick off means more time for alcohol to be consumed pre-kick off.

You've clearly not met him

SWv2
05-26-2017, 09:25 AM

Thank you.

I have removed your name from the list, just Sir C now.

Pat Vegas
05-26-2017, 09:26 AM

Bit silly complaining about the team when we are in a cup final.

SWv2
05-26-2017, 09:26 AM
That must be the time scheduled for the trophy presentation, no?

The late kick off time has been thus for a few years now.

Naturally it is a a disgrace and further evidence of the cheapening of the best day in the domestic football calendar.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-26-2017, 09:32 AM

****ing joke. Just looked at the TV guide for tomorrow and saw the kick off was 18:30. I was hoping it would've all been finished by 18:00 and i could console myself with many beers for the rest of the evening.

Sir C
05-26-2017, 09:47 AM

:hehe: You know he's Irish, right?

Mo Britain less Europe
05-26-2017, 10:54 AM
Depends on whether we win or lose.

barrybueno
05-26-2017, 12:02 PM

It's a **** innit. How the **** am I gonna make the start of that drinking from midday? Coppa Delboy Ray afterwards also.