Tony C
05-25-2017, 09:34 AM
https://youtu.be/5QTXhlbLlPs

Mo Britain less Europe
05-25-2017, 09:37 AM
Good man.

Norn Iron
05-25-2017, 10:34 AM
If I was a parent of one of those children, finding out that the person who did it was known to authorities would be very hard to take. Losing a child is bad enough but knowing that something could and should have been done to prevent it would tip me over the edge.

Obviously you would never get over it but knowing there was nothing that could have been done to prevent it would be much easier. The government who did nothing prolong the agony for the family. It's sickening to be honest.

redgunamo
05-25-2017, 10:58 AM
Trouble is, fighting crime is a business nowadays and the authorities are far more interested in bureaucratic bickering than the feelings of individuals. Jealously protecting their administrative influence and inter-agency procedural infighting are increasingly what it's all about.

See our hissy fit over those leaks to the New York Times; ridiculous under the circumstances but there it is. It simply never occurs to them that they are playing games with ordinary people's lives.

If I was a parent of one of those children, finding out that the person who did it was known to authorities would be very hard to take. Losing a child is bad enough but knowing that something could and should have been done to prevent it would tip me over the edge.

Obviously you would never get over it but knowing there was nothing that could have been done to prevent it would be much easier. The government who did nothing prolong the agony for the family. It's sickening to be honest.